• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My TWW PH and ST Idea.

D

Darktimeleader

I say PH happened during TWW when Link was with the pirates going to the Forsaken Fortress. Why? In the End of PH, the pirate crew said they were gone for only 10 min., so thats one way it its possible. At the end of TWW, the King Of Hyrule said the new land is going to be Links and Tetra's (Zelda's) Land, and that land could of been called "New Hyrule" which was in ST. So I think This is my timeline for the 3 games, TWW, PH during the sailing to Forsaken Fortress, then back to TWW, After TWW, came SP. Does anyone agree? If not, PLEASE say at least 1 reason why. (Oh, and the story Niko said in PH, he could of just made it up.)

D

Darktimeleader

I disagree, because PH takes place after WW's events, not during it.

So you mean after TWW when Link leaves again? I agree, but then what happened to The King of Red Lions? Link met him after he left...well not left, but thrown out of the Forsaken Fortress. So if that happened how could PH be after TWW?

No because of 2 things:

1. The BS of PH perfectly tells the story of WW so there's no way Niko just made it up.
2. There's the guy in PH that dresses just like Link that claims that he is him. He wouldn't do that if he wasn't a hero yet.

D

Darktimeleader

No because of 2 things:

1. The BS of PH perfectly tells the story of WW so there's no way Niko just made it up.
2. There's the guy in PH that dresses just like Link that claims that he is him. He wouldn't do that if he wasn't a hero yet.

Comeback Time!

It was just a dream. So Nikos Story was a dream, and the weird Link look alike was a dream too.

I always thought Link ran into a realm where time ran at a different pace than the Great Sea. Anyways, there was no King of Red Lions in PH. The closest you got was the Fake Link, but he was just there for lulz and a heart container. Although, if it was a dream, Link couldn't have known what was going to happen in WW, so he couldn't have dreamt up the story on the way to the Forsaken Fortress. Also, why would they be looking for the Ghost Ship on the way to the Forsaken Fortress? At that point in WW, their one and only goal was to get Link to the fortress.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Well, I haven't played TWW, but isn't Niko a boy in TWW and then an old man in ST?

D

Darktimeleader

I always thought Link ran into a realm where time ran at a different pace than the Great Sea. Anyways, there was no King of Red Lions in PH. The closest you got was the Fake Link, but he was just there for lulz and a heart container. Although, if it was a dream, Link couldn't have known what was going to happen in WW, so he couldn't have dreamt up the story on the way to the Forsaken Fortress. Also, why would they be looking for the Ghost Ship on the way to the Forsaken Fortress? At that point in WW, their one and only goal was to get Link to the fortress.

Well, Link can forget dreams, I forget dreams all the time :P

Well, Link can forget dreams, I forget dreams all the time :P

That has nothing to do with what you just quoted. What I think you're answering is my question about how he dreams the story of WW in PH if they haven't quite happened yet, in your timeline.

Unrelaed question, since I see Roblox in your sig, do you know Anemos?

Pinecove

Last Chance
...seriously?

PH is a direct sequel to TWW. This is proven by the Backstory etc.
We clearly see at the beginning of the game that the events of TWW have already happened as the pirates are calling Tetra Zelda.
The developers also stated it.

If you can't accept this then please don't come here.

Phantom Hourglass is the sequel to the Wind Waker, as everyone has already said. The backstory of Phantom Hourglass proves so. Also, what Pinecove said, the pirates on the ship do call Tetra "Zelda." Its not coincidence.

Another way to disprove this is that Link wasn't asleep on the way to the Forsaken Fortress. Phantom Hourglass was in a way a dream. He awakes with Tetra on the Ghost Ship after the fight with Bellum. In the Wind Waker, Link was awake on the way to the Forsaken Fortress. How long it takes Link to do the events down in the ship with Niko is the time it took them to reach the Forsaken Fortress.

Pinecove

Last Chance
Another way to disprove this is that Link wasn't asleep on the way to the Forsaken Fortress. Phantom Hourglass was in a way a dream. He awakes with Tetra on the Ghost Ship after the fight with Bellum. In the Wind Waker, Link was awake on the way to the Forsaken Fortress. How long it takes Link to do the events down in the ship with Niko is the time it took them to reach the Forsaken Fortress.

I would argue that PH wasn't a dream at all. In fact ST seems to support this with the entire imitation temple of the ocean king, Linebeck, and the story of the Aonuki.

To put things more simply:

The Wind fish dreams stuff up, to the point that it physically manifests itself in the world, however anyone who enters the stuff he has dreamed up has to be asleep first.
The Ocean King creates things the same way as the wind fish, minus the dreaming. So in that sense, his "world" is not a dream world, nor is it a seperate dimension. His "world" is everything that he has created.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom