• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MY Twilight Princess Sequel!

Kazumi

chagy
Ok, I've seen a lot of people come up with TP sequels.... SO, I've got one! *Everyone flees*

Ok.... It begins when Zelda goes to visit Link in Ordon Village, planning to ask him to come to Hyrule Castle. When she comes to the village, everyone is very, VERY, hostile! (Except Link of course!) Anyway, Link is VERY angry at them.. All of the Ordonians get very angry with Link because he sided with the Princess who handed over the kingdom to Zant. So anyway, Link and Zelda are run out of the village, into Hyrule Field.... Yet someone is following them! (GASP!) After they talk for a few moments, they both decide to go to Hyrule Castle. At this point, you must control Link, with Zelda following you. You have all of your items from TP, but Zelda doesn't let you use them right know because she wants you to rest after your long hard quest. So, you walk north and have almost arrived at the southern entrance to Castle Town, when a cannonball flies through the air, landing right in front of you and Zelda. Just then a strange caravan comes driving up to you.... With a very odd mist surrouding it. All of a sudden you black out!

Soon, you wake up... As Zelda! Very confused, you sit up and look around, and find yourself in an empty run down carriage, that appears to be moving. Link is lying right next to you, still asleep. Or is it Link? Looking out a hole in the side of the carriage, you see your in a vast misty desert... But the temperature is a wee bit chilly.

So, thats basically the begining of my sequel. It will be called: The Legend of Zelda: Soul Switcher. You are Link the whole game, except you can "swap bodies", with select characters. The Soul Switcher is a strange rod that was used on you by the ghostly caravan people. The people are actually ancient poes... But that will factor in later. Also, all of Link's stuff is taken by the poes.

Anyway, the caravan soon stops.... In a very small village, only a few houses. Zelda pulls Link out the back of the carriage.. To find that the rest of the caravan disappeared! Just then a very, VERY old man walks out of one of the small houses....

This is just the beginning. My idea is basically where Link and Zelda, although your Link's soul, you cna switch bodys when you finnaly get the rod back, I'll tell more soon!-.-

Kazumi

chagy
Yes, Midna666, I planned for Midna to be in it. At least at some point, to help Link and Zelda. Also, thanks Josh. I want it to seem very, freaky, disturbing, scary. And, I'd like it to be in Cel Shaded style, but that just wouldn't work with this type of story! -.-

bellum

Gamer since age 2
man that just sound amazing^^ but the waking up as zelda kinda confused me :S but sound like it would be a great game :D and the soul switcher seems really cool maybe you could use it to defeat some bosses kinda like you could change from gongoron to link in the fire temple of PH:hmm: I would definetly buy it for gamecube

I like the idea, of switching bodies and having it include a series of events such as those.
It's... Odd. But I like it. I'm not sure how you'd factor Midna in, but I think if done properly, it would be a decent game.

However... The very beginning that you described, seems a bit rushed, in a way. In a finished version I would like some back story on why exactly the villagers became angry [e.g. when, what caused this, who first became angry, were there fights, etc.] as well as a bit of information as to what happened after Twilight Princess.
I like the idea of it being "creepy" even "disturbing".

Amelie

Air Dancer
Wow! I could have swore I replied to this a long long time ago ><

Anyway... I really like the story! The part about switching bodies sounds very fun! I kind of wish the next Zelda would have something like that. But I do agree that the beginning could use...err.. more detail maybe.. other then that it is very good. I like it ^^

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
That souds pretty cool! The begining could use a little more detail, But other than that I really like it! I want to know what happens next.:)

www.zeldainmypocket.com
Sounds pretty cool... I like it. I think that it'd be pushing it if Midna returned, however. Some characters just weren't designed to keep returning.

S

Swedish Link

Switching bodies... sounds like Resident Evil 5 XD (I love I love I love).

It's a cool idea, but I agree with Alter. Midna shouldn't return, she had her perfect exit in Twilight Princess.

Also, I don't think it should be a rod, since it would be too much like the Dominion Rod. It could be... Magic chewing gum!

Hahahaha... Hostile villagers... XD

T

TwilightLink

Kina erm...interesting =P
Don't think it will come in stores any soon tho...xD

Never thought 'bout playing like Zelda before...But indeed the ' rod ' is overused (...I think...). You could use a mirror or so, for your story.

L

Liam

That's uh......freaky?

Eh. I like it. =O

couldn't have put it better myself. pretty good, but not standard zelda mateiral. some people will probably think that you play the game as zelda, and don't know that their souls were switched. but still, it's an okay idea. also rods are kind of old and overused, like twilight link said, kind of like the dominion rod and the rod of seasons and the fiire rod and the ice rod and.....(to you want me to keep going?) mirrors would be kind of like the twilight mirror or the magic mirror, and people might think that thats what it is. it should be a sword or something, and he can get that sword because he already got the master sword in twilight princess, and link always needs a new sword. it can be called...... the soul blade. also, link should get some of his cooler weapons back, like the master sword, the hylian shield, the clawshot and the hero's bow, and get some other cool items. also, there should be dungeons like the goron temple in PH and you can play as zelda and link and other people like enemies!!! also, there should be some weapons only zelda can use, like the light arrow and the crown of royalty(a weapon i made up that can be used to make people (and enemies!!!!!) do what you want.) anyway it's actually a really cool idea, and the soul switching should make it really disturbing, freaky and creepy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kazumi

chagy
Hrmm... Just Hrmm. I'm glad you like the basic idea. I think I may change a few things... Hrmm... No rod. Even though I really like rods. Rods are the best ever. But, I was also thinking that it could be a sword. Now, about the setting. I think it won't really be a land. The place you start will be a big, cold, barren, wasteland. With a very small little village, where you begin. The village will have an Inn, a couple of houses, and a very small outdoor shop. After some epic cutscenes, and things. You will be told by the old man to go and get a room at the Inn. So, you go do that, and Link and Zelda both rent their own rooms. But, of course you're Zelda at this time. After that, things will happen. As for the shop, it will take my idea of changing items every few days, not just set items. You first have to venture out into the Desert to get two swords. These are very important swords, but you don't know that yet! :P

Anyway, about the begining, I need to think that part out better. I also, want to have some old characters, like Midna, cameo just a little. About the Zelda thing, I want them to think you play as Zelda, then, later when you actually get the rod/sword/mirror/thingy, IT'S EPIC PLOT TWIST TIME!! Hrmm.. Need to think more... Maybe I should write a fanfic... Hrmm...

T

TwilightLink

Anyway, about the begining, I need to think that part out better. I also, want to have some old characters, like Midna, cameo just a little. About the Zelda thing, I want them to think you play as Zelda, then, later when you actually get the rod/sword/mirror/thingy, IT'S EPIC PLOT TWIST TIME!! Hrmm.. Need to think more... Maybe I should write a fanfic... Hrmm...

* cough * Use a mirror * cough * Meh those things are also overused...
I wouldn't bring Minda back tho, she kinda had her ending @ TP.
Well g00d luck ^^.

And errr if you like plottwist you should watch Code Geass xD

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1575/Code_Geass_-_Hangyaku_no_Lelouch

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
I LOVED IT! I thought you made everything really clear and detailed! it was awesome! However, I did not like the title. Seemed a bit cheesy for my taste. But that's not what really matters, you did a really good job!

I think that there SHOULD be a barren wasteland, but still be ordon village. viilagers should still be hostile! I liked the rod idea and thought that sounded neat. all of link's friends from ordon should still be there but they are like possesed with red glowing eyes....hehehe....The rod should look enitirely different than the dominion rod. After all, it does serve a totally different purpose. No midna I think she's made her entrance and has left gracefully. You don't have to use my ideas though :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom