• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My top favorite characters in The legends of zelda series

(I am not counting link or zelda in this)

10. tingle. yeah, yeah I know. tingle. People either love him, or hate him. I love him. Him and his balloon, bring comedy to the zelda series. Sorry haters. Tingle, Tingle koola limpa. (sorry tingle. I know I promised not to steal your magic words, but I mean come on!)

9. Master Kohga. Again. yeah yeah. He is a villain, but I don't really see him that way. I see him as the misunderstood bullied buy who lives in his mothers basement. Just the whole boss battle was pure comedy, and its makes you think, "is this really even a boss battle?" one reason is the ridiculous sound effects that he makes when you hit him. another is the fact that he is so fat. and another is that when you hit him with the giant wrecking balls, he falls upside down into the ground. And I will admit, I kind of felt sorry for him when he fell down the hole, and then was squashed by his own ball.

8. Groose. the groosenator. nuff said.

7. beedle. (Botw) I love beetle because he always has a comment about your life, or how amazing life is. "Wow we have met so many times! I guess that makes you my stalker! ..... STOP STALKING ME! ....Heck, I love the attention!" beetle is also funny because of all the sound effects he makes when you buy or sell stuff to him. one of witch sounds like a dragon ball Z sound effect: SAAAAA!

6. The thing, that is made when you sprinkle magic powder on a buzz blob. (Links Awakening) I don't know if this counts, but it sure is funny. "Hi mom!" I mean, come on! Its freaking hilarious

5. Dead hand (Just kidding. Those things are terrifying!)

5. Revali. simple answer for this one. I find his sarcasm amusing.

4. Bolson. I love this guy because of his calm demeanor. and his laid back personality. (plus I love the short comments before they get work, and the sound effects for when they are building

3. Sheik. Simple as I love his (actually her) cool ninja feel. (I also am a fan of sheiks theme )

2. Linebeck. His thirst for treasure and the fact that he is a coward, gives you enough reason. His character is well developed.

1. Da-daa-da-daaaaaaa: Prince Sidon. Confidence. this guy radiates confidence. His Character is again, well developed, and is a fun charterer to be around.

Tell me, what you fav characters are!

Hero of Twilight

I love Zelda, what more can I say?
My Favourites of the Zeldas I have played

10. Ruto
I always found Ruto cute, but nothing more

9. Niko from WindWaker, I like his art XD
230px-PH_Niko_Holding_Picture_Frame_Model.png
8. Daruk from Botw
I like how him and Link were friends, and that he got link to eat some volcanic rock or something, and that backslap in his memory, ouch!

7. Revali
Oh Ravioli, the cocky bird from Botw. I've always loved bow users in videogames, and I know he's annoying but I don't hate him. His champion's ballad memory is the best in the game.

6. Master Khoga
Leader of a large organization/cult but is a total nutjob, I love it

5. Zelda

Even though it's her Legend, I always wished in every Zelda game she had a strong relationship with Link, for instance, In Ocarina of Time, you really only see her at the start and the end, (if you don't count Sheik) My Favourite Zeldas based on their relationships with Link are Botw Zelda, Tetra, and Skyward sword Zelda.

4. Yeto from Twilight Princess
He's a great guy, a loving and supportive husband, good at snowboarding, and makes great soup.
yeta_and_yeto.png

3. Biggoron
This guy made a sword stronger than the blade of evil's bane, a weapon made by the Goddess Hylia, absolute Legend.

2. Midna
My favourite companion character of any game ever. She's powerful, gorgeous, and frankly I'm jealous of TP Link, getting to spend all his time with that bae, I love her ❤

1. Mipha
Her tragic end is heartbreaking, she and link would've married if she hadn't died, they were so very close, only for Link to lose his memories of her . Her theme is beautiful, her trident is spectacular and she is the most graceful character in the series. May her soul rest in peace ❤

Oh I forgot to mention Kass,
I really admire him for his accordion playing skills. I like his connection with Link, they always find eachother on their travels, and if it wasn't for Kass, many shrines wouldn't have been completed by Link. Also I love his parrot design.

Last edited:
I Agree that Mipha is A good character. But I kind of found it stupid that she was in love with link. link. in love with a fish. hm.

areasell

Twilight Princess Master
Definitely not in order,
10. Guru-guru. I really like his insane personality and the story he tells you in MM. He also appears in OoA which us awesome!

9. Kafei. I've always loved characters with a tad cowardly personalities at first (at least Tael forced me to believe that.) and i've always loved his sidequest.

8. Brokka. If you're not aware of this travel fanatic, here's a photo of her (creds to zeldapedia for the image)

I've loved this character since my miiverse days, and that says something. She's just an awesome side character with a cool personality.

7. Ralph. Again, not the most known character. Here is a pic. (creds to zeldapedia for the image yet again!)
latest

I also love very over protective characters. cowardly and overprotective makes my type of character! I love the fact that he is very protective over Nayru, and gets emotional when Veran takes her. Also that green nail polish! I've never seen nail polish on a Zelda character before so I find this incredible!

8. Mikau. Very loving of his wife, and sacrificed his life to get their eggs back. Makes me sad whenever I have to get to his part of MM.

9. Kamaro. A very memorable character that has always stuck with me. Sick moves too.

10. oh boy, this is hard to choose. Tott. A very outgoing character. I love the 70s vibe to him also. Very cool.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
1200px-HWL_Linkle_Artwork.png

Linkle without a doubt.

I feel like I've harped on this point a lot in various discussions about Link as a character, but I find Linkle to be the only form of Link with any sort of personality and, more importantly, any sort of agency. She's working the humble farm life alongside her pet cuccoos when she hears that Hyrule Castle is under renewed attack by some of Ganon's surviving forces. Without any sort of push or companion or dumb imp riding on her back and offering constant guidance, she sets off to save the day.

And she does (after getting lost a few times, but her heart is in the right place). Of all the Links, she's the only one who heard about a crisis happening outside of her village or region and stepped up. If the other Link tailing Princess Zelda were unable to continue on, I'm confident Linkle would pick up the Master Sword without breaking a sweat.

Also, her design is cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom