• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Timeline

...........WW/PH-ST-MC-FS-FSA
........../
SS-OoT
..........\
...........TP-ALttP/LA-LoZ/AoL-OoX

What do you think? Suggestions? Anything contradictory? Thanks!

Crap, I posted this in the wrong area. Sorry:(

Garo

Boy Wonder
Well, you left out Majora's Mask... but otherwise, pretty close to the mark. The only thing that people will nitpick is the Four Swords Series, which granted is very hard to place anywhere, but some will object to you placing it in the new, Spirit Tracks Hyrule. Also, the Oracle games definitely go in between A Link to the Past and Link's Awakening. :)

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Wait, where's Majora's Mask? That's a pretty important one, as it's confirmed.

Anyway, not an uncommon one, and not a bad one, either. I really don't think that the FSS can come after ST (or on the AT at all), and for a good reason. Ganon. Ganondorf was completely killed in WW, and there are no signs of Gerudos in ST, so... Anyway, it's all opinion when it comes to the "timeline", so whatever. But I will say that if the OoX is to be placed, it would be in-between ALttP and LA, as Link is leaving in a ship at the end of the OoX that looks just like the one in LA, and he's waiting for Ganon to return.

Wait, where's Majora's Mask? That's a pretty important one, as it's confirmed.

Anyway, not an uncommon one, and not a bad one, either. I really don't think that the FSS can come after ST (or on the AT at all), and for a good reason. Ganon. Ganondorf was completely killed in WW, and there are no signs of Gerudos in ST, so... Anyway, it's all opinion when it comes to the "timeline", so whatever. But I will say that if the OoX is to be placed, it would be in-between ALttP and LA, as Link is leaving in a ship at the end of the OoX that looks just like the one in LA, and he's waiting for Ganon to return.

Ganon was as much killed in TP as he was in WW, and that's if you believe there is only one Ganon...

Wow, last night was not my night. I put this in the wrong place first, then left one of my top 5 zelda games off XD.

...........WW/PH-ST-MC-FS-FSA
........../
SS-OoT
..........\
...........MM-TP-ALttP/LA-LoZ/AoL-OoX

Haha there! I'm about to change the timeline, but will leave it like this for people to leave more feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom