• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Timeline(Revised)

The name says it all. Here is my new timeline:

.../--WW/PH--ST
OoT...
...\MM--TP--(SW)--MC--FS/FSA--ALttP/LA--LoZ/AoL--OoX

Here's some explanation:

Ocarina of Time
First time the Triforce was touched and believed by many to be the first game chronologically.

Adult Timeline:

Wind Waker
Pretty simple here, 100 years after the adult ending of OoT

Phantom Hourglass
Even simpler:), direct sequel to WW

Spirit Tracks
Still simple, 100 years after PH in New Hyrule

Child Timeline(where all the fun comes in:P):

Majora's Mask
Direct sequel to the child ending of OoT

Twilight Princess
Practically confirmed to have this spot

Seal War
where Ganon/dorf is sealed away along with his minions which leads to...

Minish Cap
Ganon/dorf's minions are freed from their seal and the Four Sword is assembled

Four Swords
Link is called upon to draw the Four Sword and goes on an adventure

Four Swords Adventure
Pretty obvious that is goes after FS

A Link to the Past
100s of years after the SW and Ganon is revived. Master Sword is drawn. And the Gameboy Four Sword Palace thing if you believe in that.

Legend of Zelda
Since ALttP is largely believed to be a prequel to the original it's only right to put this here.

Adventure of Link
Direct sequel to LoZ

Oracle of Seasons/Ages
Another attempt to revive Ganon and at the end they sail into the sunset. What a nice way to end the timeline:)

I hope you at least mostly agree with this timeline. Tell me if you do or don't:)

Minish Cap
Ganon/dorf's minions are freed from their seal and the Four Sword is assembled

The seal wasn't broken from the time of the Seal War all the way until ALttP, when Agahnim tried to break it but was only slightly successful. Plus, if Ganon's minions had been able to escape, so would Ganon, but there is no mention of Ganon or Ganondorf anywhere in MC, making your placement of it impossible.

Other than that, good timeline. Looks like mine, only I have MC before OoT.

The seal wasn't broken from the time of the Seal War all the way until ALttP, when Agahnim tried to break it but was only slightly successful. Plus, if Ganon's minions had been able to escape, so would Ganon, but there is no mention of Ganon or Ganondorf anywhere in MC, making your placement of it impossible.

What I meant was that Ganon's minions were sealed with the sword but Ganon was sealed somewhere else. I can see how you're confused though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom