• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My timeline idea

master sword

everything is breakable
OK heres what i think
First the legend of zelda + adventure of link.
LoZ has no towns. and link went off to save the land from ganon. after his monsters cleared away people stoped living in caves and made towns when a sleeping spell was cast on zelda and link set off to find the 3rd triforce to awaken her :love: then smoochy smochy, he probably got lucky after that. and he made the sacred relm to protect the triforce and his magic sword became the master sword with the power of the triforce.

2nd Ocarina of time + Majora's Mask + Twilight Princess.
link unlocks the sacred relm years after the statement above. and gannon gets the triforce of power. then ganon is beat and sent to the twilight relm then link saves termina in MM. then when they grow up ganon returns and link saves the world in TP

3rd wind walker + Phantom hourglass
ganon returns and link isnt there to help so the gods flood the place to stop ganon then link comes in the picture just when ganon is coming back and stops him. then the ghost ship sends link and tetra to another dimention and they save that dimention from bellum.

notes: 1 WW+PH must be the last cause in WW the king destroys hyrule
2 LoZ must be first cause its the only one with no towns

Last edited:

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
miyamoto already stated a long time ago that OoT is the first game on the timeline. it is the game that introduces ganondorf and ganon, so why would it come after a game that already had ganon in it?

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
After that he stated that Four Swords for the GBA was the first, and 3 years after Minish Cap was released, and it is obviously a prequel to FS, so, stop being a pisser

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
After that he stated that Four Swords for the GBA was the first, and 3 years after Minish Cap was released, and it is obviously a prequel to FS, so, stop being a pisser

not exactly sure how im being a pisser? whether or not FS is first or MC is first, this guy has the original LoZ first on his timeline so hes still wrong.

so stop being a pisser

I pretty sure we HAVE to count it as canon, but I have no idea where it fits in the timeline.

Most people put it first. Personally, I like to try and find other places for it to go, like in the new Hyrule that would have been discovered after WW. But its whatever. Really, there isn't anything in any of the Four Swords Saga (Mc, FS,FSA) that is big and important enough to put the series anywhere in particular. But they do have to be canon because MC is canon, it connects to FS, and FSA has Ganon in it, so all of them have to be canon.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Every Zelda game except for the CDI games and Link's Crossbow training, are considered canon, wether you accept it or not

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
how am i wrong for having the first LoZ in my timeline?
its the only one that has no Triforce of Courage.
it has no towns
i can keep going.evil:

Hyrule could have been destroyed and make no towns, and pretty much in AOL, Link has the Triforce of Courage at the start to open the first Zelda's room.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/by-article-type/bombers-articles/theory-articles/index.php

I always go by OOT first than the others, and I don't consider multiplayer games like FS and FSA as official games. Sure they have the name ZELDA in it, but would you consider Wand of Gamelon, the Face of Evil, and Zelda's adventure as games?

Edit:

Oh and should we consider PH before OOT when it after TWW, which TWW comes after OOT? Just because a game doesn't have the ToC in it, doesn't mean it comes first.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
how am i wrong for having the first LoZ in my timeline?
its the only one that has no Triforce of Courage.
it has no towns
i can keep going.evil:

miyamoto himself says that OoT is first on the timeline, then according to skull kid he said FS is before OoT, which would make MC before OoT.

you have LoZ as the first game in your timeline. the creator, himself, says thats wrong, therefor im gonna guess that youre wrong.

master sword

everything is breakable
My time-line idea REVISED

ive done some research and i think it goes more like this,
each of the numbers represents an incarnation of link followed by the games he is in...

~1) Ocarina of time + Majora's Mask + Twilight princess
in OoT link aquires the triforce of courage which explains why he has it in TP then link travels to termina to search for navi, he does not find her and returns to hyrule where he grows up for real and has to dispell twilight from the kingdom.

~~) link is not here to stop ganon(dorf) so the gods flood the lands to stop him

~2) Wind Walker, Phantom hourglass
Link aquires the triforce of courage and kills Ganon, then the world began to dry out while that was happening link traveled to another world where he met celia and saved the ocean king.

~~)the land dried out; but the king destroyed hyrule in WW so there were no towns

~3) Legend of Zelda
even though there were no towns ganon came again anyway; BUT link was there to stop him so he did and he aquired both the triforce of wisdom and power

~~)people began to settle in hyrule again nameing several towns after the sages in OoT

~3)Adventure of link
on link's 16th birthday impa told him Zelda fell under a sleeping spell only the triforce can break the spell AND he happens to have the triforce of wisdom and power already AND he was the rightful owner of the triforce of courage so he saved the world and boom he got the girl :brow:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know there is a 4th incarnation for ALttP and LA but i havent played those games

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
ive done some research and i think it goes more like this,
each of the numbers represents an incarnation of link followed by the games he is in...

~1) Ocarina of time + Majora's Mask + Twilight princess
in OoT link aquires the triforce of courage which explains why he has it in TP then link travels to termina to search for navi, he does not find her and returns to hyrule where he grows up for real and has to dispell twilight from the kingdom.

~~) link is not here to stop ganon(dorf) so the gods flood the lands to stop him

~2) Wind Walker, Phantom hourglass
Link aquires the triforce of courage and kills Ganon, then the world began to dry out while that was happening link traveled to another world where he met celia and saved the ocean king.

~~)the land dried out; but the king destroyed hyrule in WW so there were no towns

~3) Legend of Zelda
even though there were no towns ganon came again anyway; BUT link was there to stop him so he did and he aquired both the triforce of wisdom and power

~~)people began to settle in hyrule again nameing several towns after the sages in OoT

~3)Adventure of link
on link's 16th birthday impa told him Zelda fell under a sleeping spell only the triforce can break the spell AND he happens to have the triforce of wisdom and power already AND he was the rightful owner of the triforce of courage so he saved the world and boom he got the girl :brow:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know there is a 4th incarnation for ALttP and LA but i havent played those games

miyamoto says that both TP and WW come 100 years AFTER OoT. this means that WW cant come after TP on the same timeline if they are technically taking place at the same time. thats why there is a split timeline. WW takes place 100 years after adult zelda sends adult link back to his timeline thus creating the adult timeline where there is an adult zelda and a trapped ganondorf but no link. TP takes place 100 years after link arrives back to his childhood thus creating the child timeline. both TP and WW take place at the sametime in their respective timelines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom