• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Timeline: Don't Think Anyone Will Like It Though

L

Link367

Aunoma created a timeline somewhat like this.
AT: OoT-WW-PH
CT: OoT-MM-TP

Right? Well I believe that before the split there is a CAT timeline. Because all storys have a begining not an autosplit. Thus I came up with this.

CAT:
CT: OoT-

You may be wondering what CAT means, Child and Adult timelines.

Now here's where I explain my timeline.

Now I believe that ALTTP takes place on new Hyrule right after ST. (I'm still not sure about ST yet.) And right after PH. In PH Link goes somewhere and finds new Hyrule. ST and then ALTTP happens. ST is supposedly on the AT on new Hyrule and ALTTP is after PH so is of course on new Hyrule after ST. My timeline is now

AT: OoT-WW-PH-ST-ALTTP
CAT:
CT: OoT

Than LA takes place. Link is training on the ocean and is taken to a dreamland called Koholint. LA has to come after a Ganon came. Because Link has nightmares of Ganon coming back and trains for it. So I placed it right before MC and after ALTTP. If it would come after LoZ it would have to be somewhere in between the direct sequel to LoZ, AoL.

Making my timeline

AT: OoT-WW-PH-ALTTP-MC
CAT:
CT: OoT

MC takes place when an evil wizard comes after Blue Pig Ganon is defeated. The FS is created and Vaati is sealed. Since FSA is a direct sequel to FS I don't have to explain that. That completes yet another trilogy in my timeline,

AT: OoT-WW-PH-ST-ALTTP-MC-FS-FSA
CAT:

To complete the AT I placed this. LA-LoZ-AoL. The reason I came up with this Link starts to have nightmares about ALTTP Ganon coming back. He goes and train and you know the rest. Ganon does come back. LoZ happens and Zelda is put to sleep. Link sets out with crystals and places them into (Well I don't know what he placed them into so) rocks. Completing my AT!

AT: OoT-WW-PH-ST-ALTTP-MC-FS-FSA-LA-LoZ-AoL
CAT:
CT:

My CAT is before the split so let's do that next. I considered TRR as canon for explaining how Tingle came into Hyrule during the Fierce War and had to hire bodyguards etc. (Fierce War explained in OoT after Forest Temple.) Tingle then goes to Termina and meets Link. CT OoT happens and then the split.

AT: OoT-WW-PH-ST-ALTTP-MC-FS-FSA-LA-LoZ-AoL
CAT: Fierce War/ TRR's backstory < TRR- OoT Split/End of CAT.

Ok for my CT Aunoma confirmed a timeline like this.

CT: OoT-MM-TP

Well I follow with exactly that.

Those three happen and TP Link is training and has visions of Ganon (or Zant) coming back. The Oracles happen and when Link gets back to Hyrule armed with only a crossbow Hyrule is infested with Ganon's minions. Link destroys them with his crossbow and that completes my timeline.

AT: OoT-WW-PH-ST-MC-FS-FSA-ALTTP-LA-LoZ-AoL-OoX
CAT: Fierce War/ TRR's Backstory < TRR-OoT split/End of CAT
CT: OoT-MM-TP-LCT

Hope you all enjoyed, I'm free to answer any questions and is open to all constructive critisicm.

R

rocker_3

1st of all, id like 2 point out that ganondorf is his human form, and ganon is his beast form. 2nd, ALTTP IS in the adult timeline because it has references to the hero of time

L

Link367

ALttP is in the Adult Timeline. Yes, I knew this, but I just refer to him as Ganon a lot. Force of habit.

Hey, CAT guy. I remember you from ZU :P

It's actually a pretty good timeline, actually
...../-TWW/PH-ST-TMC-FS/FSA-LttP/LA-LoZ/AoL
OoT
.....\MM-TP

L

Link367

ZLol, I didn't know you came here Smertios. Well, I'm actually theorizing here for a little bit to improve. Srry, I got off-topic.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
First of all, what does CAT mean?

Secondly, I don't really like your timeline.
It is very inconsistent, and everything gets confusing because of your "habit" of calling either Ganon and Ganondorf by ganon!

On a sidenote-Post an image that references the Hero of Time in ALttP and I'll bow before you

You may be wondering what CAT means, Child and Adult timelines.

Besides that, I think skull_kid is right about you to take your time to make sure you are using Ganondorf/Ganon to make it more understandable.

That aside, I think you did some good thinking.

L

Link367

Besides that, I think skull_kid is right about you to take your time to make sure you are using Ganondorf/Ganon to make it more understandable.

That aside, I think you did some good thinking.

Thanks, 'll try to remember what to call them. On a sidenote the CAT takes place before the split.

Oh, Skull Kid. Can you please quote where I said the ALttP Link is the HoT?

Oh, Skull Kid. Can you please quote where I said the ALttP Link is the HoT?

I think he's talking about what rocker_3 said up there.

To the topic at hand, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a Zelda theorist by any stretch of the imagination, so I don't see any "flaws" in your idea. But that really doesn't mean much from me, because EVERY time line makes sense because of my lack of knowledge when it comes to organizing a time line.:)

First of all, what does CAT mean?

Secondly, I don't really like your timeline.
It is very inconsistent, and everything gets confusing because of your "habit" of calling either Ganon and Ganondorf by ganon!

Oh, trust me, it's a lot better now :P
The original CAT had Oox merging the timeline.

Anyway, I agree with skull kid about the ganon/dorf business...

LinkAlmighty

Waker of the Winds
I'm a bit of a theorist, I find it fun trying to place the games & trying to connect older games with the new ones, where there can't be any reference but you still look for a way to place them. And I'm coming up with my own timeline at the moment.

Anyway, the whole CAT thing is a little weird to me, and I think LCT and TRR are more spin-offs than actual games that are part of the timeline. But I do agree with some parts of your timeline but I have OoX in between ALttP & LA cause I believe that those are (I think the quote is like this as mentioned in LA) He went on a journey of spiritual enlightenment or something likee that, then he heads back to Hyrule and LA happens.

On a sidenote, I'd leave ST out for now as no one but Nintendo knows what it's about.

I don't agree with it, but there are some things that I like about your timeline that I could agree with. Personally, I just don't think that most of the games take place in another Hyrule, or after WW and PH. I think those games are pretty much the end of the line in one timeline, but then again I also once said that MC, FS, and FSA could possibly come after WW later on down the road.

But I like how you put so much thought into your timeline. Well done.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
It seems like you put a lot of effort into this, and I commend you on that. I agree with this for the most part except I don't believe that TRR is a canon game and I believe that MC should be at the beginning of the timeline. Everything else seems pretty fine to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom