• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Timeline, Don't Kill Me This Time

How'd I do?

• He did a great job!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A little off, but okay

• I don't care, good enough

• He really could've patched up some stuff

• He did a @#&! job!

• Total voters

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
In my last timeline, everyone tried to kill me :P But now I understand what the split timeline is! :mellow: ..... :lol:

So without further ado... MY TIMELINE!

1. The Minish Cap
I think this came first because everything is established and all is peaceful. Like Hyrule was settled and fine.

2. Four Swords & Four Swords Adventures
lol. I'm taking logic. Other people think this, and so I can't think of anything else, it makes since to me also, becasue they have so much in common with MC, The Four Sword for example.

3. Ocarina of Time
There was Ganon at the end of FSA, and so between FSA and OoT he had time to get power and make a plan. Now... THE SPLIT (Yes:P)

CHILD TIMELINE
1. Majora's Mask
Ummm...... Do I need to explain myself? Link went into the past and then (learned how to do flips^^) journeyed into Termina. Soooo.... Yeah.

2. Twilight Princess
I thought I heard somewhere (maybe these forums) that MM --- TP was confirmed. And if not, here's my theory. Majora is a Twili. THERE, off my chest. Majora was Zant's ancestor and was discrased just as Zant was, so he ran of to Termina. Make since? Then Zant takes power and turns Midna into SPOILERS!

3. Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons
I put these here... Because. Unlike most people, and don't kill me for this, most of my games take place in the Adult Timeline. So, here ends my Child Timeline.

ADULT TIMELINE
1. The Wind Waker
So after it splits, the Great Flood comes, and a few hundred years later, WW happens.

2. Phantom Hourglass
..... :clap: .....

3. Link's Awakening
It sort of makes since right? Link and Tetra are sailing with the pirates after PH and than a storm and Link is washed on Koholint. Try not to kill me anyway.

4. Legend of Zelda & Adventure of Link
The waters receded and there was nothing. Then LoZ, then they expand and build little towns, then AoL. Again, don't kill me.

5. A Link to the Past
They said it comes after didn't they? Well still, there's not that many villages.

6. Spirit Tracks
Then they create the Spirit Tracks for faster (or slower:mad:) transportation. Then they build the Tower of Spirits, wadadadadada.

THE END! for now...

Again try not to kill me.

Christ, I don't come here in months because of how bad this place is, look at the most recent topics and see it's just as bad, if not worse..... well w/e I have spare time for this.
1. The Minish Cap
I think this came first because everything is established and all is peaceful. Like Hyrule was settled and fine.
Meh "thinking it comes first because it's all peaceful" really isn't evidence of anything. I mean if that was evidence of a game placement, then... jesus the timeline would be even more vague...

I mean TMC-OoT works and is a great placement, but that just seems like a really weak and unconvincing reason for putting it there.
lol. I'm taking logic. Other people think this, and so I can't think of anything else, it makes since to me also, becasue they have so much in common with MC, The Four Sword for example.
Just because we know that they go after TMC doesn't mean they go immediatly after. And there are a good amount of in-game problems with FSA-OoT, but if you're looking for developer intent (which has retconned in-game evidence in the past many times (if you care about developer quotes, anyway. A lot of people on this site couldn't care less)) FSA-OoT is very, very solid.
I thought I heard somewhere (maybe these forums) that MM --- TP was confirmed. And if not, here's my theory. Majora is a Twili. THERE, off my chest. Majora was Zant's ancestor and was discrased just as Zant was, so he ran of to Termina. Make since? Then Zant takes power and turns Midna into
It was confirmed by Aonuma in like '07. But most people on this site don't give a **** about developer intent (depends on what you think matters more, in-game evidence or developer quotes).

I put these here... Because. Unlike most people, and don't kill me for this, most of my games take place in the Adult Timeline. So, here ends my Child Timeline.
What kind of reason is that?

I'm sorry, but you're not going to convince anyone with "I don't put anything in the CT so I'll put these here" lol.
It sort of makes since right? Link and Tetra are sailing with the pirates after PH and than a storm and Link is washed on Koholint. Try not to kill me anyway.
No, it doesn't make sense. TWW Link didn't help return peace to Hyrule, he helped completely destroy it ffs...
The waters receded and there was nothing. Then LoZ, then they expand and build little towns, then AoL. Again, don't kill me.
WHY should we believe that's what happened, though?
They said it comes after didn't they? Well still, there's not that many villages.
Meh 1998 intent =/= recent intent

TWW I'd say clearly shows that the 1998 intent was destroyed. No reason to say that it's still valid when every single thing that it was based upon is completely gone now (unlike the split timeline confirmation or the FSA-OoT quote).
Then they create the Spirit Tracks for faster (or slower) transportation. Then they build the Tower of Spirits, wadadadadada.
This is just blatantly wrong. PH-ST is fact right now. No other game fits between PH and ST in the slightest.
Again try not to kill me.
Why make a timeline thread if you don't want people to attempt to disprove it?

Anyways, you gave absolutely no evidence for most of your placements and because of that this is an incredibly unconvincing timeline.

Is trying to mess people up right?The only part I really got though is ST being last.Besides that, not so much.

Good effort but I generally don't agree with any split timeline theory. They just seem too absurd for me. Good job though.
EDIT: Might I suggest moving FS/FSA after OoT but before ALttP. Ganondorf is generally not thought to have existed before OoT. Ganon is in FSA and he obtains the Trident of Power in that game, while he already has it in ALttP and FSA is a direct sequel to FS.
I also would like to add that it would be a better idea to put ALttP before LoZ/AoL because virtually everybody agrees that ALttP happens before NES Zelda.

Last edited:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
1. The Minish Cap

This is a good placement for Minish Cap, but the evidence is horrible.

For instance, before OoT came along we knew it was first because of things like the Triforce being in it's original, unaltered form in it's original spot in the Sacred Realm, then if somebody came along and said it came first because it was all peaceful and established we knew right there that they used cruddy evidence.

Also, by the logic that being peaceful and established is good evidence for placing a game first on the timeline, almost every game could go first.

Just because something has something in common with another game doesn't necessarily mean it goes immediately after the game it relates to. This is the case with TP which kinda relates to OoT, but MM is in between the two.

Again, cruddy evidence is cruddy. Another thing to note is that Ganondorf permanently transformed into Ganon and was sealed away in FSA. If you place it before OoT, then that means OoT technically can't happen because in OoT, Ganondorf came to Hyrule in order to attain the Triforce and temporarily transformed into Ganon at the end. Again, your placement is rather eskewed.

3. Ocarina of Time
There was Ganon at the end of FSA, and so between FSA and OoT he had time to get power and make a plan. Now... THE SPLIT (Yes:P)

Yes, but you forgot that Ganondorf permenently transformed into Ganon meaning Ganondorf can't exist in OoT. Also, it's cruddy evidence that Ganon just had the time to get out of his seal. Granted, it happens like every week but still, that's not much evidence to base it on.

1. Majora's Mask
Ummm...... Do I need to explain myself? Link went into the past and then (learned how to do flips^^) journeyed into Termina. Soooo.... Yeah.

Again, pretty much no evidence given. It is true that it takes place after OoT (between the two games I believe he did some massive training to do all that stuff he did in MM), but yeah it is right.

2. Twilight Princess
I thought I heard somewhere (maybe these forums) that MM --- TP was confirmed. And if not, here's my theory. Majora is a Twili. THERE, off my chest. Majora was Zant's ancestor and was discrased just as Zant was, so he ran of to Termina. Make since? Then Zant takes power and turns Midna into SPOILERS!

Yes, MM--TP is indeed confirmed. Also, there is no reason to think that Twili live for over a hundred years (a hundred years is the most common gap between MM and TP) and why would Majora be disgraced by Zant?

It was an evolution that lead to Zant's cruddiness and there is no reason to think that. Not to say that I don't think it isn't possible for Majora to be a Twili artifact (I haven't researched into that so I can't say either way), but you give no evidence as to why Majora was a Twili.

And also, you seem to have gotten the events mixed up. First Zant accepted Ganondorf (who gave him some power) and then he turned Midna into the imp we know and probably love.

3. Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons

What? No evidence? Just because you place other games on the other end of the timeline that isn't evidence for a placement of two games.

1. The Wind Waker
So after it splits, the Great Flood comes, and a few hundred years later, WW happens.

You're right on the placement of this, but you give no evidence and don't highlight the major details.

2. Phantom Hourglass
..... :clap: .....

I know it's self explainatory, but would you at least explain a tiny bit?

[/quote]3. Link's Awakening
It sort of makes since right? Link and Tetra are sailing with the pirates after PH and than a storm and Link is washed on Koholint. Try not to kill me anyway.[/quote]

No, it doesn't make sense. The "evidence" you were basing this placement off of is actually more fanfiction than anything else. There was never any storm specified after PH and thus we can safely assume that it didn't happen. It really actually makes more sense to place it after ALttP or OoX than it does to place it after PH. ALttP and OoX are the only games compatible with Link's Awakening and if you did your homework, you'd probably know that.

4. Legend of Zelda & Adventure of Link

What? Why would the water recede? Nothing of the sort has been remotely hinted at and thus we can safely assume that it didn't happen.

Again, there is fanfiction filling the gap of evidence. Also, I know it's self explainatory, but could you at least give one reason why LoZ goes after AoL?

[/quote]5. A Link to the Past
They said it comes after didn't they? Well still, there's not that many villages.[/quote]

Um, if I remember correctly, they never said that. When Miyamoto was interviewed on the timeline while OoT was still fresh and MM was not out yet, he said that "OoT comes first, then ALttP, then LoZ and AoL with LA going almost anywhere after OoT". I may be wrong, but that's my memory of what he said. Also, geography is a very bad thing to base the placement of a game off of. It changes so dang much between all the games that it's pretty much always retconned by good timeline theorists.

6. Spirit Tracks
Then they create the Spirit Tracks for faster (or slower:mad:) transportation. Then they build the Tower of Spirits, wadadadadada.

What? Firstly, the inhabitants of New Hyrule didn't build the Spirit Tracks nor the Tower of Spirits. On the contrary, the Spirits of Good built the Spirit Tracks to imprison Malludus and the Tower of Spirits to keep the seal intact. Also, you give no evidence as to why ST takes place where you say it takes place.

Another thing that pretty much kills your entire Adult Timeline is that only one hundred years passed between PH and ST, this is extremely obvious to anybody who's played the game. Zelda says it specifically once during a cutscene and even refers to her (inferredly dead) grandmother as Tetra. This means no games at all can come between PH and ST at all.

Anyways, I hope you had a good learning experience from my post and I hope you do better in the future with your timeline.

Zora Link

I hate being nice. D:
This forum is awesome. You come up with a theory, then people troll the hell out of you and call you a new***. (Lol morons)

This forum is awesome. You come up with a theory, then people troll the hell out of you and call you a new***. (Lol morons)
I didn't see much trolling. Most of the people on this thread are just contributing to the conversation.

Forcegems, I know this os way of topic, but is your avatar a shiny machamp? I don't like that I know this because poemon makes me vomit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom