• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Theory on Phi

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
So, i kinda have this 'theory' with Phi, Ghirahim, and "the proposed others" so yeah, here it is:

For all we know, Phi could have been a part of Ghirahim's clan of "the proposed others" the whole time you were adventuring, and SHE'S the final boss. How else do you think Ghirahim always finds Link, seeing as how you'll be "meeting him" lots of times throughout your quest... maybe Phi is feeding him info. She seemed to have cold attitude in the gameplay demo. Maybe that's why she was sealed away and the Master Sword/Skyward Sword is so powerful, her evil heart is a driving force that makes her so strong.

so, what do you guys think?

Maxxxers

Fanboy
Seems very very unlikely. Have you noticed that in the E3 trailer, you first see Phi coming from the skies? Well I'm pretty sure that this means that she comes from the heavens and is very closely related to the god/goddess that sends the whale that saves Zelda.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
well, i just thought it would be a real story twist... i know it has no backbone, but it's a theory, theories fail... sorry, i'll close this thread then... =\

Phi and Lord Ghirahim being of the same species(?) or race doesn't mean Phi (the Master Sword?) has to be evil. There could be both benevolent and malevolent kinds in their race; Phi being a good kind, and obviously Lord Ghirahim=bad. Heck, Lord Ghirahim may have once been on the good side, as cliché as that may sound. Lord Ghirahim's entitlement as a "Demon" makes Phi and he less likely to be of the same race, I have to admit. Also, Phi seems kinda "constructed"...if that's the right word.

This is only seeing things from a different perspective; I am not saying I'm a proponent to this this theory. (sorry zeldahuman :sweat:)

F

Fierce_Midna333

I think that would be an absolutely brilliant twist, but I don't know how it could happen if she eventually becomes the Master Sword... Great theory, though! :)

Pen

The game is on!
It's an interesting theory. It may, or may not be this way. If it is though, it would make sense since she's not in any other game (she would have been killed at the end of SS, and perhaps that is how the Master Sword is done (Phi dies)).

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
It's an interesting theory. It may, or may not be this way. If it is though, it would make sense since she's not in any other game (she would have been killed at the end of SS, and perhaps that is how the Master Sword is done (Phi dies)).

Does that make much sense to say that something with the Skyward Sword dying creates the Master Sword? The Master Sword is the most powerful sword in Zelda. Something that's more powerful than it being its origin? I highly doubt that.

Pen

The game is on!
Does that make much sense to say that something with the Skyward Sword dying creates the Master Sword? The Master Sword is the most powerful sword in Zelda. Something that's more powerful than it being its origin? I highly doubt that.

Well I'm not 100% positive to it either, it was just something I came up with while writing... But we don't know if the Skyward Sword will be more powerful than the Master Sword or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom