• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My take on someone else’s theory.

What do you think?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I don’t care

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
We pull a Skyward Sword, with a twist. We play as two Links, one from the presen, one from the past. At least, that is what Nintendo wants you to think. Instead, they are the same Link, with different skills. One Link, the one currently in the past, has the arm abilities, while the present Link has the Champion’s abilities. That gives us two worlds to explore. The past Link leaves Bad Wolf everywhere to lead present Link. Past Link’s corruption kills him, and Link and Zelda find the corpse, deciding that the only one who can stop the spreading Malice is with the original Link (although they think the corpse is Ganondor), send Link into the past to find Link. But he can’t. And he eventually realizes that HE is the corpse. He finds himself and realizes that the Malice will pour out of his body unless he blocks the Malicest spot. He uses his hand. But his body absorbs the Malice, BECOMING CALAMITY GANON!

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Any thoughts?
Stop asking for people to reply to your thread. People here have a life besides their online life, so stop acting entitled,
Lay off dude
Mikey, be nice to cat. Cat, be nice to Pokemaniac. Pokemaniac, remember that it sometimes takes people a while to think of responses for things that are relevant and researched. Also note that double-posting is against forum rules and is generally frowned upon. Let's keep the discussion here polite and on-topic (before things get out of hand), please.

We pull a Skyward Sword, with a twist. We play as two Links, one from the presen, one from the past. At least, that is what Nintendo wants you to think. Instead, they are the same Link, with different skills. One Link, the one currently in the past, has the arm abilities, while the present Link has the Champion’s abilities. That gives us two worlds to explore. The past Link leaves Bad Wolf everywhere to lead present Link. Past Link’s corruption kills him, and Link and Zelda find the corpse, deciding that the only one who can stop the spreading Malice is with the original Link (although they think the corpse is Ganondor), send Link into the past to find Link. But he can’t. And he eventually realizes that HE is the corpse. He finds himself and realizes that the Malice will pour out of his body unless he blocks the Malicest spot. He uses his hand. But his body absorbs the Malice, BECOMING CALAMITY GANON!
I guess I just don't think that they are going to make Ganondorf's corpse Link. The idea that present Link is past Link, though, is super interesting and, like you said, relates to the theory that past Link that sealed Demise was present Link that sealed Demise in Skyward Sword. I also don't think they are going to have a player play a canonical death, which would be required for the player to be past Link getting corrupted by Malice. There is almost definitely going to be some sort of time travel in the game, tho, but from the trailers it looks like the Link on the surface, and the Link in the sky both have control over the hand. There is also the theory that the hand is the spirit of a past Link, but there also looks to be a yellow spirit either inside the Master Sword or separate from it: maybe that is Link's soul? Or Zeldas? Idk.

Also, what is Bad Wolf?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I guess I just don't think that they are going to make Ganondorf's corpse Link. The idea that present Link is past Link, though, is super interesting and, like you said, relates to the theory that past Link that sealed Demise was present Link that sealed Demise in Skyward Sword. I also don't think they are going to have a player play a canonical death, which would be required for the player to be past Link getting corrupted by Malice. There is almost definitely going to be some sort of time travel in the game, tho, but from the trailers it looks like the Link on the surface, and the Link in the sky both have control over the hand. There is also the theory that the hand is the spirit of a past Link, but there also looks to be a yellow spirit either inside the Master Sword or separate from it: maybe that is Link's soul? Or Zeldas? Idk.

Also, what is Bad Wolf?
doctor who ref??

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion

Also, what is Bad Wolf?
I forgot about that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom