• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask My Sword is Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I ran into this glitch, I was at great bay in the pool thing where the like like with the heart piece is, and it grabs me (as a Zora) so I kill it, get the heart piece and leave and then I transform back to regular link, and my sword is gone? The B button is blank and its not in the holder, I check my items and its still there, I check back to see if it was in the water and its not there I even check the curiosity shop and its not there. I heard it has something to do with the bombchu gallery which I did before I went to great bay, I'm not sure if it was gone before I fought the like like because I didn't check. Is there any way to get it back?

Din Akera

Sniper
I have never heard of this. Which sword is it? The gilded sword? Or the original sword?
You could try and upgrade the razor or gilded sword if you have defeated Goht already. I don't know if it will work or not, but you can try. If it says it is still in your items list then you should eb able to give it to them.

I have never heard of this. Which sword is it? The gilded sword? Or the original sword?
You could try and upgrade the razor or gilded sword if you have defeated Goht already. I don't know if it will work or not, but you can try. If it says it is still in your items list then you should eb able to give it to them.
Its the gilded sword. I'll probably try to use a cheat to get the gilded sword and see if that works.

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
Although it would be pretty inconvinent, he could get the stray fairies from Stone Tower and get the Great Fairy Sword and use it as his permanent sword perhaps? It would be faster than starting over completly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom