• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Stunning Discovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaTallica

NintendoThrasher
There is a heated debate going on these days. Actually there are many heated debates going on, but I'm just focusing in on one. This debate is global warming. Is it true or a myth? Well, after hours upon hours of research, I have come to the conclusion that it is a myth, and I will share my findings with thee now. It is actually the breaking of the Graygem of Gargath, which has freed Chaos, that has led to the strange changing in the weather. Let your opinions on my hypothesis come. I have facts enough to validate and defend it.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
What research has lead you to come to this conclusion?

As for my opinion, I would like to let this picture speak for myself.
BigHoax-1.jpg

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
There is a heated debate going on these days. Actually there are many heated debates going on, but I'm just focusing in on one. This debate is global warming. Is it true or a myth? Well, after hours upon hours of research, I have come to the conclusion that it is a myth, and I will share my findings with thee now. It is actually the breaking of the Graygem of Gargath, which has freed Chaos, that has led to the strange changing in the weather. Let your opinions on my hypothesis come. I have facts enough to validate and defend it.

What the hell? God this spiritual mythological crap the new annoyance this year?
What are you Rick perry, one who denies scientific fact? Wow this is a pointless thread.
Now give me this evidence you speak of.

MegaTallica

NintendoThrasher

BigHoax-1.jpg

Reading the Dragonlance book series.:D I like satire, and as an aspiring writer, I like to practice my art, and what better place to try than with fellow LoZ fans? If you want to know about the post, just look at my reply to TheMasterSword.

What the hell? God this spiritual mythological crap the new annoyance this year?
What are you Rick perry, one who denies scientific fact? Wow this is a pointless thread.

Hahaha sorry if you feel that it is a waste of time. I was just trying to get a laugh out of people with satire, but I guess a lot of people haven't read the Dragonlance series of books. I was just making fun of how people don't stop to consider that their "facts" might not be "factual". People are always trying to say that they are rite, whether it is religion, politics, or science. I was just making fun of those people by putting my own little humorous "facts" in with the many other "facts" about the change in weather.

Last edited:

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei

^ I second to this, gimme your "fact" you speak of.

Whats next? That Agni (A hindu fire deity) used flamthrower on the polar ice caps?

MegaTallica

NintendoThrasher
^ I second to this, gimme your "fact" you speak of.

Whats next? That Agni (A hindu fire deity) used flamthrower on the polar ice caps?

Haha it's just a joke. It's my satire at work. I was just making fun of some things I see as stupid in our society. Chaos was a god trapped in the Graygem and when it was broken, he tried to destroy the world of Krynn.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Haha it's just a joke. It's my satire at work. I was just making fun of some things I see as stupid in our society. Chaos was a god trapped in the Graygem and when it was broken, he tried to destroy the world of Krynn.

Oh don't worry, i knew it was meant as a joke.

All i did was adding a little /sarcasm to it.

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
We all know that Global Warming is caused by children not respecting their parents as much as they used to. Which in turn is from them playing that video game thing! You know that video game thing that kids play? yeah that, that's why kids don't listen to their parents and thus why we have global warming... it's science!!

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
[video=youtube;FhXz60f0HLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU[/video]

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

BigHoax-1.jpg

I have to agree with this picture. I think Global Warming is total crap, but that shouldn't stop us from trying to make the world a better place. Since when do people need a reason to do something good? Sadly, most people usually do need a reason these days, and that's pathetic. I say we keep making a better world, but at the same time understand that Global Warming is nothing more that a scam.

And by the way, MegaTallica, I didn't get your joke but it still made me laugh!

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
This thread...is kinda spam/troll-bait. Making jokes like this is better suited to blogs, not threads. If you want to discuss global warming more seriously, feel free to make a MD thread.

ThreadClosed2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom