• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

my story line idea

D

dragons107

okay i think the time line starts over every few games but i came up with this

oot
-there ir no legend in this one so its the origional
mm
-direct sequil to oot
tp
-now there is a legend. the temple of time is a recreation of oot's and that means they migrated north it would explain the different land forms
ww
-the land of hyrule is fluded and ganondorf wasnt exactly killed in the last three. stratigy guide quote "once you leave the castle look around its a recreation of oot" but i personaly dont see it
ph
-direct sequil to ww

four swords, minish cap, links awakening, the origional, and others are not related

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]

oot
mm
-direct sequil to oot
tp
-now there is a legend. the temple of time is a recreation of oot's and that means they migrated north it would explain the different land forms
ww
-the land of hyrule is fluded and ganondorf wasnt exactly killed in the last three. stratigy guide quote "once you leave the castle look around its a recreation of oot" but i personaly dont see it
ph
-direct sequil to ww

four swords, minish cap, links awakening, the origional, and others are not related

miyamoto has said that FS is fisrt on the timeline. MC came out in a later time after he said that and MC is an obvious prequel to FS which means MC is first, followed by FS.

you cant just leave out games because you cant find a way that they connect. every game connects if you actually take the time and do research on it which you obviously did not do so much.

FSA has Ganon in it, which means its connected. ALTTP shows the broken four sword and the four sword shrine which means its connected to the FS series. the manual for LA says it comes after or before ALTTP (i dont remember which one) which means that its connected to that game. AoL is a direct sequel to LoZ which means its connected.

they are all connected you just have to take time to figure out how.

another flaw is that you dont show a split timeline. WW is not at all connected to TP. WW has the hero of time explained in it. TP does not. WW is an obvious sequel to OoT so it would have to take place after OoT. it would make no sense for it to take place after TP.

at the end of OoT Zelda sends Link back to his childhood but she stays in THAT future that was created by the events in the game. when Link goes back to his childhood those events are erased but they create a parallel timeline because Zelda is still alive in a future time that wont exist in the timeline kid link is in. the Child timeline (the one with kid link) goes on with MM and TP and so on. the adult timeline (the one that the adult Zelda stays in but Link does not) goes on with WW and PH.

you should do more research.

D

dragons107

:nod:if you read the begining i said i think the timeline starts over every once in a while, as in some games just arent related
and the four sword is in minish cap and vatti was killed in it so four swords cant be the sequil to minish cap. if anything link to the past is the prequil to four swords :nod:
p.s. nentendo anounced that oot was the first loz in the timeline:)
and yes ww is a sequil of oot but tp is a seqil of oot to

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
:nod:if you read the begining i said i think the timeline starts over every once in a while, as in some games just arent related
and the four sword is in minish cap and vatti was killed in it so four swords cant be the sequil to minish cap. if anything link to the past is the prequil to four swords :nod:
p.s. nentendo anounced that oot was the first loz in the timeline:)
and yes ww is a sequil of oot but tp is a seqil of oot to

no offense but this is a terrible argument. Vaati is in MC, FS and FSA. in MC, we see how Vaati becomes evil and he starts his reign of terror for the first time which means MC has to come before every game that has Vaati in it. since the only other two games with Vaati in it are FS and FSA that means MC comes before them.

when FS came out with ALTTP, miyamoto said that FS comes before OoT on the timeline.

ALTTP would not at all be a prequel to any FS game cus in the newer ALTTP version you can go into the four sword chamber and see that ganondorf escaped the chest that he was sealed in BY the four sword. at the end of FSA, ganon is sealed in the chest with the four sword. if we see that he has escaped in ALTTP that must mean it comes AFTER FSA.

you have a VERY flawed argument here...

D

dragons107

i know about the hole split timeline thing but then how can vitti be killed in minish cap if he's alive in fsa with your idea. this is the best idea i thought of with a split time line
oot = nentendo anounced that its first
mm
oos/ooa --la
lttp
fs--fsa
loz loz--minish cap
aol aol
tp tp
ww ww
ph ph

phantom houerglass is last it wouldnt make senc any other way

p.s. fsa is just a remake of fs i consider them both one game

B

blackmoon

Why does PH have to be last?

FSA is not a remake of FS. FSA has Ganon and 7 shrine maidens. FS has a few keys. They're completely different.

D

dragons107

ph has to be last because hyrule was destroyed in its prequil (ww) no other loz can come after it unless they make a new loz were link reterns to the great see or something

p.s. notice the resemblence four swords - four swords adventures. they both have the same exact begining the same main villian (vatti) and name. there like oos and ooa.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
ph has to be last because hyrule was destroyed in its prequil (ww) no other loz can come after it unless they make a new loz were link reterns to the great see or something

p.s. notice the resemblence four swords - four swords adventures. they both have the same exact begining the same main villian (vatti) and name. there like oos and ooa.

they are two seperate adventures. if you actually play the games, FS involves ONLY Vaait whereas FSA has Ganon in it at the end. they are not the same game they take place at comepletely different times.

also, at the end of WW Link and Tetra set out to find new land for a new Hyrule so who is to say they dont eventually find a huge chunk of land to remake Hyrule? its possible although i do believe that PH is the end of the ADULT timeline.

also you previously asked how vaati could be killed then reappear later. he doesnt get killed in MC. he gets trapped in the chest and if you pay attention in FS and in FSA, Link releases him from the chest by accident.

D

dragons107

:mad: I Did Play The Games!!!:mad:
first of all vatti was trapped in a pedistal.

proof----http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0zKbS8rlBQ&feature=related

Also if he was released from the PEDISTAL in both games and he was killed in both games so how can they both happen.
and the games never said they serched for a new hyrule it said "tetra and link had many new adventures!" and that the serched for tressure and they thouhgt that there was tressure on the ghost ship:)

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper

oot
mm
-direct sequil to oot
tp
ww
ph
-direct sequil to ww

LA, LoZ, AoL and LttP are all related, they just come far, far down the timeline.

FS and MC, I haven't seen any proof in game where they belong exactly.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
:mad: I Did Play The Games!!!:mad:
first of all vatti was trapped in a pedistal.

proof----http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0zKbS8rlBQ&feature=related

Also if he was released from the PEDISTAL in both games and he was killed in both games so how can they both happen.
and the games never said they serched for a new hyrule it said "tetra and link had many new adventures!" and that the serched for tressure and they thouhgt that there was tressure on the ghost ship:)

actually, at the end of WW the King of Red Lions specifically tells them to go on a search for new land to start a new kingdome so they definitely do set out to look for a new Hyrule. also, saying that Vaati is killed at the end of each game is not a good argument. besides for the
3D games, Ganon is also "killed" but finds a way to always come back so why cant Vaati?

Vaati is sealed in the Four Sword, as you said, which would mean that when the Four Sword is pulled he is released so regardles of WHAT Vaati is trapped in, he is released when the sword is pulled.

D

dragons107

actually, at the end of WW the King of Red Lions specifically tells them to go on a search for new land to start a new kingdome so they definitely do set out to look for a new Hyrule. also, saying that Vaati is killed at the end of each game is not a good argument. besides for the
3D games, Ganon is also "killed" but finds a way to always come back so why cant Vaati?

Vaati is sealed in the Four Sword, as you said, which would mean that when the Four Sword is pulled he is released so regardles of WHAT Vaati is trapped in, he is released when the sword is pulled.

no ganon is sealed away every time and killed 2 times but in one of the games he is awaykened from the dead anyways but fs and fsa they both have the same EXACT begining were zelda states that he is traped in the four sword

no ganon is sealed away every time and killed 2 times but in one of the games he is awaykened from the dead anyways but fs and fsa they both have the same EXACT begining were zelda states that he is traped in the four sword

Look, FS and FSA are two completely different games. You have to read what Zelda talks about in the beginning, and no they are not the same beginnings.

Its good that you have a theory, but its not backed up well by your information. Good timeline theories need factual information or at least a good guess based on a lot of information for them to be considered a possible timeline, and when you say that FS and FSA are the same game, thats not a very good example of factual information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom