• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
It's pretty freaking good if I do say so myself. The colors blend together very well. The blurriness of the background is pretty much perfect.

Hazel

A Frog
You are showing off, right? Name one reason it looks offensive. And congratulate OoTLord1003 for me. ;) It's very nice. In fact, it's friggin awesome.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

David

But you called me here...
I think that it looks pretty good. I don't understand how it would be viewed as offensive though... and if someone has a problem with it, they can just tell you. As long as it follows the rules, you can put up whatever you want. And, I noticed that OoTLord made it. You should be giving him credit for it instead of saying that you made it.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I like the red color, it goes well with the Christmas spirit. Anyway, if you indeed created that thing, you did a very good job with it. Maybe you should start taking requests. ;)

D

dagerman

Thats very good but could you please explain to me what a siggy is?

Kybyrian

Thats very good but could you please explain to me what a siggy is?

Siggy is another word for signature, which is what you have under that line on your post. In your User CP there is an option to Edit Signature. Signatures typically consist of images that a user makes with their name on it to use in their signatures.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
That's not offensive at all. I don't think anyone would say it was. But it's good that you asked. It looks pretty good to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom