• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My, Rather Unique, Timeline.

Idk. I think I might put the FS in the POTFS on the same level of "canon" as the "Triumph Forks" reference in TMC. Especially since the FS in the POTFS of GBA LttP came out before FSA...

Although I do agree that FSA-LttP is about as close to confirmed as you get without it actually being confirmed...
TMC-FS/FSA-LttP/LA-(OoX)-LoZ/AoL-(OoX)
I SHALL NOT STAND FOR THIS BIAS!! If you can't guess it I'm referring to the LttP/LA you have there. You're making the newbie think that LttP/LA is confirmed and OoX/LA isn't even a possibility...

Idk. I think I might put the FS in the POTFS on the same level of "canon" as the "Triumph Forks" reference in TMC. Especially since the FS in the POTFS of GBA LttP came out before FSA...

So, you are saying that the hidden text (aka easter egg) in TMC is more canon than the fully visible new dungeon they added in the most canon version of LttP?

I SHALL NOT STAND FOR THIS BIAS!! If you can't guess it I'm referring to the LttP/LA you have there. You're making the newbie think that LttP/LA is confirmed and OoX/LA isn't even a possibility...

Oh, sorry, my bad.

TMC-FS/FSA-LttP/(LA)-[OoX/(LA)]-LoZ/AoL-[OoX/(LA)]

I just merged his FS timeline with his retconned timeline and changed OoX :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom