• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

'My Pokémon Adventure' Sign Up

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Some of you may have read my fan fic, ' My pokémon adventure ' well now I'm allowing you to sign up some characters for it, so I only need your character's:
Name
Vocation ( choose from; pokémon trainer, professor's assistant, evil team member or pokémon ranger )
First pokémon ( have one for each region; Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova, must be from that region's pokédex )
and their Hometown.
And if you haven't read the story yet, it's probably best you should, it's quite easy to find.
I'll try and see if I can get your character into the story soon, but I might not be able to, so just keep checking both this thread and the story thread for updates.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Okidoki, well here is my character, Lukee.

Name: Leo Deserve
Personality: Cool, wears shades, likes to wow the girls, and his hair is slick.
Vocation: (pokémon trainer)
First pokémon: Only has one, Absol, which he met in the Slowpoke Well. If you mean a starter...then Chikorita. You can add any others you need.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Thanks for signing up, and your first pokémon doesn't need to be a starter by the way. Everything there looks fine by me.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh okay, that's good. I may as well add that Absol is a female, and that Leo there doesn't like losing. He's okay with losing, but he takes it hard upon himself, if you know what I mean. Anyway, I hope you begin your story soon.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
OK, that's fine by me, hopefully we'll get enough characters to continue the story. Hopefully it'll be soon too.

If you want to add another girl, but you don't have to, just a random character
Name: Rosie
Personality: Doesn't talk often without being talked to, loves her pokemon. Opens up when in a battle, also hates to lose but acts like she doesn't.
Vocation: Pokemon trainer
First pokémon: Kanto:Growlithe-Arcanine or Scyther. If a starter, Charmander, Johto: Same pokemon, but if a starter, Totodile, Hoenn: Absol, but Atsuma claimed her :P Vulpix-Ninetails or Trapinch-Flygon, if a starter, Treecko, Sinnoh: Riolu-Lucario or Gyarados(if possible, no magikarp stage ;)), if starter Piplup, and Unova: (I have not played black or white yet though..) Zorua-Zoroark or Virizion, if starter Snivy or Oshawott. If an overall from any, Growlithe-Arcanine

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
OK, that's fine by me, hopefully we'll get enough characters to continue the story. Hopefully it'll be soon too.

Yay! I can't wait, friend. ^^

If you want to add another girl, but you don't have to, just a random character
Name: Rosie
Personality: Doesn't talk often without being talked to, loves her pokemon. Opens up when in a battle, also hates to lose but acts like she doesn't.
Vocation: Pokemon trainer
First pokémon: Kanto:Growlithe-Arcanine or Scyther. If a starter, Charmander, Johto: Same pokemon, but if a starter, Totodile, Hoenn: Absol, but Atsuma claimed her :P Vulpix-Ninetails or Trapinch-Flygon, if a starter, Treecko, Sinnoh: Riolu-Lucario or Gyarados(if possible, no magikarp stage ;)), if starter Piplup, and Unova: (I have not played black or white yet though..) Zorua-Zoroark or Virizion, if starter Snivy or Oshawott. If an overall from any, Growlithe-Arcanine

You can also have an Absol if you want, I don't mind, lol.

And yes! *pumps fist* One more character! That makes two now, hopefully there will be more soon.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Yep, we're getting there, we don't need all that many more characters now, an update to the story is certainly possible, I'll get working on it, and I'll probably have the new update posted tomorrow.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Of course I'd be happy to add some input! Heres my character.

Name: Shadow
Personality: Extremely vocal and adamant with his feelings, though he usually seems pretty laid-back. Despite his somewhat unfeeling exterior he'll fight for anything that he feels the need to. Actually quite cheery and a bit of a joker once he opens up.:P
Vocation: Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon: Kanto-Nidoking, Johto-Murcrow, Hoenn-Manectric, Sinnoh-Staraptor, Unova-Meinshao.
Hometown: Slateport City

Hopefully this is in time!

gamzee_makara

D374-TP
Name: leon vector
Personality: very quiet and mysterious not much is known about him
Vocation: pokemon trainer
First pokemon: kanto-hitmonlee, jotho-typhlosion, hoenn-Registeel, sinnoh-regigigas (if not him than drapion) unova-Golurk
Hometown: Pallet town (1st gen FTW!!!!)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
As I said earlier, they'll have to be the first stages of the pokémon you chose, and you'll probably need to change Registeel in Hoenn,
so really, for you, I'll most likely have to give you,
Kanto- Hitmolee ( we go to Johto before Kanto, so it'll be a Tyrogue then ), Johto- Cyndaquil, Hoenn- ? *Insert pokémon name here*, Sinnoh- Skorupie, Unova- Golet
and for Darknut hunter, it'll be
Kanto- Nidoran♂, Johto- Murkrow, Hoenn- Electrike, Sinnoh- Starly, Unova- Mienfoo.
Hope it doesn't cause too much trouble. And I hope it tells others to just put the 1st stage pokémon instead of anything else.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
As I said earlier, they'll have to be the first stages of the pokémon you chose, and you'll probably need to change Registeel in Hoenn,
so really, for you, I'll most likely have to give you,
Kanto- Hitmolee ( we go to Johto before Kanto, so it'll be a Tyrogue then ), Johto- Cyndaquil, Hoenn- ? *Insert pokémon name here*, Sinnoh- Skorupie, Unova- Golet
and for Darknut hunter, it'll be
Kanto- Nidoran♂, Johto- Murkrow, Hoenn- Electrike, Sinnoh- Starly, Unova- Mienfoo.
Hope it doesn't cause too much trouble. And I hope it tells others to just put the 1st stage pokémon instead of anything else.

That's no problem! Thanks Luke!

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Well, registeel is kinda considered a legendary pokémon in my opinion. And you don't see many trainers that are just starting out with a Registeel do you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom