• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Opinion on The Art of Skyward Sword

Hey it's Link12 here and I will be talking about what I think of Skyward Sward.Ok now to the point! I think they are very good and have a mix between Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. Nintendo went into the right Direction with the Art,The art is not to cartoonish and not to well gag and boring(For the people that like Twilight Princess I'm not a hater of the game just it's art).Nintendo created a happy-medium fell for Skyward Sword.Over all the art is going to be Amazing!:yes:

geek4887

The Unknown
It looks like Twilight Princess got puked with rainbow! XD Despite that, I think that the colorful world of Skyward Sword is awesome!!! I just think Link's face looks a little weird, but I'll get used to it. :D

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I think it is really taking advantage of the Wii's lack-luster graphics. It looks amazing for a Wii game and I think the art direction is fine. I wouldn't be disappointed if Zelda U had this art style but in HD, I think this is the best Zelda has ever looked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom