• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My newest addition

Heyo, fairly new here but I come to where zelda stuff is happening but to also share my newest addition to my growing library of Zelda games that has enlightened my existance for over 20 years smh. Lately, I have gotten my hands on a Gameboy Advance SP; Giving the fact that I never had one beyond the singular Gameboy Colour or any other portable console.

However, on christmas day, the SP's case has been refitted to something more... Hylian should I say and now I have just gotten a game for it.
Minish Cap!

20221228_171225.jpg20221228_172349.jpg20221228_192105.jpg

y4mr7VKYDXYgsjoNKVzxKr3_BrYkEIBXO0q9j3IS-N32A7Z7whxsdjG5wSarzGMqd1qSKkQK3eHfk3SmAc5okyM9Md_3Hr...jpg
That's the thing; I also have a DS too but its the N3DS XL Hyrule Edition but, since they don't play GBA games, I had to look for it. Now I do so I feel quite happy to have two great nintendo consoles alongside my classic game boy color. <3

This looks great, if I had an SP I would love to get the same shell.
ikr. I hated that I missed out on the SP when it was all the rage but to get it in the end + the shell I wanted. I'll get to enjoy the games that came out on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom