• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My New Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
As you may or may not be aware, I style my profile with a certain theme. Or at least, I have within the last few months. First, it was just me, then it was Auburn, when they won the National Championship, then it was me again, then it was a Minecraft Creeper, then it was The Meta from Red vs. Blue, and most recently, it was Vanitas from Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

My new theme, if you can't already tell, is Derpy Hooves from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

Here's a video clip of Derpy actualy speaking (squee! She got a voice actor because Faust loves us in the fandom!).

[video=youtube;ZaUbi-7uBDg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaUbi-7uBDg[/video]

And here are the links to the Derpy Hooves MLPFIM Wiki page, Know Your Meme, and Website to shed some more light on her.

What do you guys think of this theme?

Big Octo

=^)
Well, first off, I'm not much of a pony fan... like, at all. Second, you should probably blog about this instead of making a thread about it. This will probably be closed.

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Big octo you are now dead to me for having no derpy love ^^ And I applaud you Rytex, Derpy is awesome indeed and those who hate her are my soul enemies =D

Woot! Derpy love!

Derpy is an awesome inspirational character in my opinion showing us that clumsiness is nothing more than something invented to add a little light to a somewhat bleak life that is the world today.

Woot Derpy love!

It's an amazing theme to embrace something different and not care how others may feel about you. All my internets to you good sir.

Woot Derpy love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom