• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Little Pony Mafia - Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
rsz_ro11.jpg

Bonjour mes fellow bronies and pegasisters, it's that time of year again! No, not summer, silly! It's time for the next Mafia game! This Mafia game will be based around the cartoon series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Sounds fun, doesn't it!? Boy, I'm getting super excited just thinking about it! Okay, lets get down to business (srs bidnuss). With the way I have things set up, I've designed this game to be somewhat advanced; however, seeing how Scrubs Mafia ended up attracting many newbies, I'm open to accepting newbies for this game as well. Just a forewarning to those who are still new to Mafia, just because you decided to play this game does not mean I'll make it any easier. Play at your own risk.

Sorry for the long intro, now lets get down further into business. I'm hoping to get around 20 players for this game. The absolute lowest I'll go is to 18 players; the maximum I'm hoping to allow is 25-26 players (not including replacements). If you'd like to be a replacement, I have no problem with that. Just know that if the occasion arises, I may need to ask you to fill a spot. I know this is longer than normal sign-up threads, but this is my first game, so I'd like to be as thorough as possible. Thanks for reading!

My co-mod for this game is Heroine of Time!

EDIT EDIT EDIT

Heroine and I have decided the max we'll allow is 21 players. Anyone else who wants to sign up will be listed as a replacement. Sorry for posting this so late, I was busy today.

Players:
1.) Odd300 [CONFIRMED]
2.) fused_shadows [CONFIRMED]
3.) Annie [CONFIRMED]
4.) Linkdude74 [CONFIRMED]
5.) PancakeSamurai [CONFIRMED]
6.) PK Flash
7.) Dracomajora [CONFIRMED]
8.) Axle the Beast [CONFIRMED]
9.) Gobli [CONFIRMED]
10.) musicfan [CONFIRMED]
11.) Xyphon [CONFIRMED]
12.) Keyshe [CONFIRMED]
13.) Ventus [CONFIRMED]
14.) Darknut_Hunter [CONFIRMED]
15.) Thareous [CONFIRMED]
16.) justac00lguy [CONFIRMED]
17.) Rachel [CONFIRMED]
18.) Viral Maze [CONFIRMED]
19.) Pendio [CONFIRMED]
20.) A Link In Time [CONFIRMED]
21.) LittleGumball [CONFIRMED]

Replacements:
1.) Raindrop14
2.) RegalBryant
3.)​

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
In.

And I hope GIC and Keyshe sign up for it too.

I dunno much about that series, but I hope I am allowed to play, regardless. If not, just let me know.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
In.

And I hope GIC and Keyshe sign up for it too.

I dunno much about that series, but I hope I am allowed to play, regardless. If not, just let me know.

You do not need to watch nor know the show in order to play; however, I strongly recommend that you have, at the very least, a basic grasp of what Mafia is all about. I highly recommend reading Axle's guide (stickied in the Mafia forum) before playing, if this is your first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom