• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Last Fear...

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Your metaphore makes no sense...

I've tried Skyward Sword out before, it rocks...

How does it not make sense? Just imagine the game is a book. The book's cover is like the game's cover. The screenshots, boxart, etc. The synopsis is the same as the game's synopsis. The novel itself is the game itself. Well, I guess you have to have at least some info on a book before you try to read it. You don't really grab a random book and say, "hey I'm gonna read this" (unless you're me :) )

Also, where did you get to play it? I'm in Canada...

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
He's not observing the cover, he's actually reading some of the pages and found it an interesting book.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
PAX man! (character rules.........)

You went on a drive from Canada to Boston/Seattle wherever it is? I wish I could, I'm stuck in Canada (in a city near Toronto) :( At least I have lots and lots of maple syrup (actually it's running out, it's harvested in Spring ;) I'm not a farmer, though)

He's not observing the cover, he's actually reading some of the pages and found it an interesting book.

Wow, this metaphor has gone far in 15 minutes. :)

Zorth

#Scoundrel
You went on a drive from Canada to Boston/Seattle wherever it is? I wish I could, I'm stuck in Canada (in a city near Toronto) :( At least I have lots and lots of maple syrup (actually it's running out, it's harvested in Spring ;) I'm not a farmer, though)

Wow, this metaphor has gone far in 15 minutes. :)

It says he's 14 so I doubt he would drive.. Anyway he could have relatives in Seattle maybe he even was on vacation there.
I've played it in germany, was AWESOME! :D

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
More or less, Skyward Sword will feature a huge overworld that will seem connected due to the Loftwing transportation, which will be loads faster than simply walking. I believe with all the content packed into it, thus amassing it to 50-100 hours, I doubt the exploration will be lacking in anything. This fear seems belittled by that fact, and could be disproven when we see the components of the game.

dudes, in 90% sure that its not the full wold map. its the map of the eras that nintendo have shown us.you don't think there going to give away everything before the game releases, do you?
its probably the first 3 dungeons: Sky, Earth and Desert.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
29as7b4.jpg

Look at this map, if Nintendo is consistent with their geography, it looks like there are three areas to drop down but with tons of environments and dungeons in each area.
Like they said, they want a full, multi-layered overworld. It looks like you can traverse from the forest area to the water, but you can go up to the sky and explore the desert. Seems really cool actually!

If you look at the new map, Nintendo I think is going with OoT's layout. The forest area is exactly where it should be (it goes right over Zora's domain, though). Also, the position of the Grate Deku Tree of OoT and the big tree in SS is the same, coincidence?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
dudes, in 90% sure that its not the full wold map. its the map of the eras that nintendo have shown us.you don't think there going to give away everything before the game releases, do you?
its probably the first 3 dungeons: Sky, Earth and Desert.

The world map isn't everything, We don't even exactly know how the worldmap looks.. We've only seen silouttes.
So they haven't spoiled anything, Who knows.. There maybe are even smaller areas within the provinces. Maybe the desert is in the eastern part of Eldin Province and Death mountain is sitting right next to it.

There are still tons of information left to be revealed or found. ;)

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
They are obviously revealing Three distinct areas in the World Map, I bet Faron, Eldin, and Lanyaru are the first three areas you visit below the clouds, much like in old games (forest fire and water, or sand?) then it will be the post plot twist dungeons and areas.

Thread closed, uh, what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom