• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Inner Life

Rytex

Resident Netizen
This article is not MY fanwork, so I am not posting it under Fan Works. If I need to move it, let me know.

So, who all has heard of fanfiction? *counts all none of the raised hands*

Well, how many of you have heard of My Immortal? My Immortal is referred to as the worst fanfiction ever. Now, it is a Harry Potter fanfiction, so I won't explain it too much here, but it has become as much a part of Harry Potter fandom as the movies and books have (very surprisingly). I'm not posting a link to it, due to the possible brain damage I will be responsible for, but I'm posting something more relevant to us at ZD.

Now, The Legend of Zelda is known for various fanfiction. Some are good, some are great, some are bad, and some are worse. This one is so bad, I have no problem comparing her writing style to Stephanie Meyer. The fiction is called My Inner Life, and it is the story of a starry-eyed fangirl who (according to her) was experiencing lucid dreams where she lived in Hyrule. She thought that they were visions of a real past life she had lived, so she decided to write about them. However, instead of it being met with positive response (like she obviously thought it would), it was labelled the "Worst Zelda Fanfiction Ever."

I am posting two links here to it. This link leads to the original story. This link leads to a MST of it. A MST is a story where a reader comments on how terrible it is. I recommend you read the MST, as it sheds a lot more light on just how terrible Jenna is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom