• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild My horse died

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Oh yeah, I dropped a horse off a cliff once. I'd misread that "Explorer's Guide" that came with the "Explorer's Edition" of the game and thought you could glide on a horse. Turns out, it was just saying that you could glide onto your horse.

Find the horse fairy.
From the Highland stable, take the road (away to your left with stable at your back) follow to the left then go left again as shown in the images above. Cross the horse god bridge, and your destination is just ahead at the road’s end.
She wants 1,000 rupees tho!
There is a surprise behind the grotto (Magnesis)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Kinda weird to frown on loading saves when dying automatically loads your last save no?
Don't die
Srsly tho, the only 2 times I loaded a previous save was when chickened out of a major test of strength early in the game and when I wandered into the Sanctum before I was ready to finish. All other times I just cut my losses.

Frustrating isn’t it when you chase something and it just disappears!
Makes me smile when Link is wearing something odd like M’s mask and he talks to someone and there’s no reaction to the mask! He is a very shallow character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom