• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread My Hero Academia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to U.A. High. Here, you will train to become the next generation of pro heroes. But be careful. Dangerous forces lurk around the corner that aim to disrupt the very cornerstone of modern day superhero society.

Rules:

1. Do not communicate with each other outside of the game thread or chats created by the game moderator.
2. Reveal no information after you've died.
3. Role claiming is allowed.
4. Soft claiming is allowed.
5. Name claiming is not allowed.
6. Do not use your Role PM as evidence.
7. Do not edit your posts.
8. Bold your votes and unvotes.
9. Vote and unvote in a separate line.
10. No lynches are allowed.
11. A majority vote will result in a lynch. If no majority is reached by the end of the day, the person with the most votes at twilight will be lynched. In the case of a tie, both players will be lynched.
12. A person may not be lynched by a single vote.
13. Day phases will be 48 hours long and night phases will be 24 hours long.
14. Refrain from posting during night periods.
15. Stay active. A minimum of five posts her day phase is required.
16. Have fun!

The Living (15):

1. All Might
2. Bok Chan Sama
3. funnier6
4. HeroOfTime
5. Kirino
6. Krow
7. Libk
8. LittleGumball
9. Minish_Link
10. musicfan
11. PancakeSamurai
12. Pendio
13. SpiritualMaskSalesman
14. Stormageden747
15. YIGAhim

Day One Begins!

With 15 alive, it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Day 1 ends on Sunday, July 8th at 8 PM EST.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
No lynches are allowed
No lynches, everybody. We'll just have to let our vig do their work.

Vote Pendio

smile2-1.jpg~c200

Reactions: Doc

Kirino

Tatakae
The original set-up likely had 3 Mafia members, which may have been increased to 4 to accommodate the two additional players; the former would follow the 1/5 ratio in this case, and the latter (roughly) the 1/4 ratio. The latter seems slightly too high in favor of the Mafia, though, and one additional (probably minor townie) role probably wouldn't be enough to necessitate another Mafia role, so I'd likely be willing to bet 3, especially if there's at least one other anti-town/third-party role. 4 is still pretty plausible too, though.

Vote: Libk

funnier6

Courage~
The original set-up likely had 3 Mafia members, which may have been increased to 4 to accommodate the two additional players; the former would follow the 1/5 ratio in this case, and the latter (roughly) the 1/4 ratio. The latter seems slightly too high in favor of the Mafia, though, and one additional (probably minor townie) role probably wouldn't be enough to necessitate another Mafia role, so I'd likely be willing to bet 3, especially if there's at least one other anti-town/third-party role. 4 is still pretty plausible too, though.

Vote: Libk
.........................................Well okay then?

Vote: All Might

Obviously game is rigged in his favor. :right:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Already voting me I see. It's not like I've had a role to confirm me as town in the last few games or anything

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Vote Gummy
Her nickname rhymes with scummy. He user name can easily transition into littlescumball. Need I say more?

Kirino

Tatakae
.........................................Well okay then?

Instead of just random voting, I thought it would make more sense to start genuine discussion and contribute by providing speculation on the number of Mafia, since the changes leave it an open question and the information is relevant. If you don't find it valuable or have nothing to add, then ignore it instead of making pointlessly rude and obnoxious responses like this.

Already voting me I see. It's not like I've had a role to confirm me as town in the last few games or anything

Huh?

funnier6

Courage~
If you don't find it valuable or have nothing to add, then ignore it instead of making pointlessly rude and obnoxious responses like this.
I always have a reason for being rude and obnoxious thank you. I ignored it the last time people wanted to talk about useless setup stuff and it got so bad literally no one knew what to do cause they had dug themselves a hole of NAI discussion that distracts from actually playing the game. Also I don’t appreciate you telling me what I should be doing and will proceed to ignore any other things you’d like me to do. I would suggest you not take anything I say personally cause things I say do come across that way and if you do it’s going to be a long game.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
It's to early to be fighting amoung ourselves.
Nothing has happened yet. However I think that there is merit to seeing how many scum there could be. I think it's 3 mafia 1 3rd party.
@A Link In Time . If you can say does this game have stuff from season 3

Kirino

Tatakae
@funnier6: If you were critical of my approach, then you should have actually stated that instead of the response you gave. In any case, I don't see how no discussion at all is superior to setup discussion, especially if the information discussed is relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom