• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My "Heart of The Desert" Cast Made With an Avatar Creator

After I commented on the idea on this forum of a Zelda game where you could customize your own avatar character, I thought I'd take a shot at physically designing the lead Gerudo girls from my story Heart of The Desert. Since I'm no good with drawing and don't have a scanner to upload them anyway, I happened upon an avatar designer and thought I'd use it to make all of them.

Keep in mind the designs aren't completely accurate to how they look in the story, the options to design on the creator are pretty vast but I still have to take some creative liberties. There's also the fact that the body proportions are all similar because that's all the program lets you have. Some like Nemisa and Reirousa are supposed to be more muscular while Sarami is supposed to be curvier.

HOTD Gerudo2.png

The girls are in order; Aviel, Nemisa, Togau, Dr. Sarami, Reirousa, Kesuta and Korume. The latter two are twins in case you're wondering why they look alike.

I suppose I should give credit to the program maker. Here's the link if you're interested in making stuff yourself.

And here's the link to my story if you're interested in reading about these girls. (as you may guess from the title there's mature content to it).

Huh not what i thought theyd look like...

Yeah, like I said the program only lets you do so much, so I had to take a few creative liberties with them. Togau is supposed to be wearing a strawhat and Reirousa is supposed to be taller and buffer for instance.

I suppose I also didn't do very good at describing the physical appearances of them in the story too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom