• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler My "happy" Mask Sales Man Theory

O

Official Me

Remember when happy mask sales man first talked to you in MM he said:You've met a terrible fate havent you? Sounds pretty normal you have turned a deku scrub so its OK to say that.But if have a game over (Moon Crash)You hear a laugh of happy mask sales man and he says :Youve met a terrible fate havent you?
Why laughs?Why hes not dead like everyone else? Why he even had majoras mask?

My theory is that hes not really alive anymore cause in the end of game
He just fades? I think that he was going to termina because he wanted
To redo those hexing rituals that he tells about to us. Maybe he was creating the mask? We may never know.
But now i have to talk about moon childs they seem addicted to mask sales man.What if mask sales man was long ago a moon child that maybe had been dropped from moon
And have died but not have leaved this world and now he wants mask of majora to do hexing ritual to really live again?

Made by

Official Me

T

TheWalrus0828

I believe that the Mask Salesman knows more than he is letting in on, considering that he has to leave Termina the same day the moon crashes. I like the whole moon-child theory, though.

P.S. He did not create Majora's Mask. Read the manga.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
@Walrus, Dude, the manga isn't canon.

Sorry, but I don't believe this theory. The Happy Mask Salesman is just a weird dude. His laughing is coming from him when you respond in the Clock Tower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom