• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art My Funny Stories From My Life

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hey ZD! Shiba here again. And I wanted to make a thread on funny things that happened in my life. Well I'll put some of the ones I find most funny! I will post/update this thread when I have a new story/stories. Well here are some stores I must tell you guys.

The Stalker In The School Elevator
So in my school my friends and I are SCARED of the Janator. Why you ask? Because he is a STALKER. Now you may call me crazy, but I really don't care... Because what I say is true! So back to what I was saying before, today in school my friend Skyler and I were in line to go into the cafiteria like everyday. And as the title says, we were near the elevator. So we were standing there talking about why Jiro from Blue Dragon is so emo/bipolar. Then out of nowhere (the elevator) the STALKER (the Janator) came out. By then the line was moving and all. And he was STALKING us into the cafe. Right when we saw him we started laughing so hard and we couldn't stop. I ran into the door because I was laughing so so so hard. And the janator was still following us o3o. And Skyler and I just kept laughing. By the time our friends sat down the Janator was heading our way to leave the cafe. So since we all are afraid of the Janator we just HAD to tell our friends. When we told them some laughed and others did a face mixed with fear and laughter. And that is the story of The Stalker In the School Elevator.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Lol. :lol: There's times when I feel like someone's stalking me... It's wierd...

Yeah that is SO true. And that brings me to another story. My friend Skyler told me this one.
So one time she was going to band and our "elevator stalker" kept following her all the way to band from outside of the building! o3o

Ahah :P When a person my friends and I don't know (most of the time they are older people when its darker out) is walking behind us, we sometimes get the same feeling, and when they turn down a different street, we laugh at how silly/suspicious we felt... or well at least they laugh at me when I tell them how I felt... :)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Ahah :P When a person my friends and I don't know (most of the time they are older people when its darker out) is walking behind us, we sometimes get the same feeling, and when they turn down a different street, we laugh at how silly/suspicious we felt... or well at least they laugh at me when I tell them how I felt... :)
lawl thats a good story! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom