• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art My First Sig(s)

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Thanks guys :3

I think I'm going to have to just stick to the simple Pokemon ones though, for I lack the almighty Photoshop or Gimp or whatever <.<

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
I never went into doing sigs or avies, I am more of a spriter, but I know one universal law, alwayes save your images in .png, .jpg ALWAYS gives discoleration. Unless you intend on it to be like that, I sugest saving as .png, for some people .gif is good too.

P.S.: That is really good!

And don't forget, NEVER EVER SAVE THINGS IN 24 bit map. That just completely ruins your picture.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
That first one is pretty sweet.
I dunno why the joker quote is included tho...

Is it just me or is the internet's version of a gradient (where you can clearly see where the color change happen) really cool?

I like these. You should do more. ^^ Which program do you use? Also, I recommend removing the white background and saving them as PNGs (Portable Network Graphics). It's just a pet peeve of mine when I highlight stuff and its background is just a camoflauge to the actual page color. I like rendered images with trasparent backgrounds. :P Other than that, I love them. You should take requests sometime. ^^

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
I just do them on paint <.< which means I pretty much have to just do a camoflauge of the page colour >.>
But yeah, I would take requests if anyone asked for them :3

Newwwww :P
Panda sig.jpg

I decided randomly to make a panda sig <.<

I just do them on paint <.< which means I pretty much have to just do a camoflauge of the page colour >.>
But yeah, I would take requests if anyone asked for them :3

I decided randomly to make a panda sig <.<

Paint.......

If you don't have Photoshop, get GIMP. It's infinitely better than Paint... anything is better than Paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom