• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My FanFic

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
Ok you wonderful people inspired me so here goes nothing

A Fairy’s child Adventure
Based off of the Wind Waker
Prologue

The waves were rolling harder than a hamster’s ball. A baby was sleeping in a wooden crate in the deep blue sea. He had light brown hair and pale skin. Kerr-chunk! The crate had hit an island with something like a huge pink conch shell sticking out of it. The island was shaped like a heart with the point facing east. It was known as Eastern Fairy Island. A great fairy lived their and went out of her sanctuary to see the commotion outside.
“What’s this?” she mumbled to herself. “Huh? A baby!? In the middle of the night!?” She took him in as a apprentice and named him Giovanni.

That's it so far, I'll try to post a new part each day...but make comments

Last edited:
T

the white fang

Short, but good. I feel like reading more of this story allready!

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
Note: I changed Dinelo to Giovanni because it was bugging me, and this one is mostly dialouge
Chapter 1

“Giovanni! Come here, your next lesson awaits you!” yelled Giovanni’s mother. Today he was going to learn healing part 4 out of 5.
“Hi Mother!” squeaked Giovanni. He was short and had large, pointed ears, getting made fun of a lot at Ms. Marie’s Joy School when he teleported to Windfall Island for school. The lesson went by fast, and Giovanni could now heal an overweight human.
“Hey tomorrow after school could you get some chu chu jelly potion and arrows?” the great fairy asked.
“Sure I will get it done,” he replied. She handed him an orange rupee (worth 100 rupees) and sent him to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom