• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Fan-fic Sign Up

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Hello, I think I'm going to start a fan fic but I first want a character sign up so I have a few names ready. Its going to be called well...I'm not sure yet I'll think of something but its about skyward sword :) I will make it up as I go and this is my first fan fic so don't be harsh please. Alright so I'll need:

And then I'll need a lot of random people so just say when you sign up (if you don't want to be one of the above) your:
Name:
Personality:
Good or evil:
How you will help/hurt Link:

Thanks :D and please sign up I'll start once I get a few people and please note I am free to change your name and other things about you at will but I'll only change your name if it is to long to type or I'll shorten it. And thats it please sign up :D

People signed up:
MetaPwn: One of the top villains
THP: Links friend, Pandora. She has special healing powers.
Green Goron: A warrior Goron who helps Link with some fighting.
MTW: A girl named Marine who will zap opponents.
Atsuma: Atsie, a traveling merchant.
VanitasXII: Colin, Links little brother.
DarkMaster: Some evil guy I'll put in to the story.
Icetomeetyou: Nikko, a guy who will help somehow.

Last edited:

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
MetaPwn
whatever link's age is
hylian (necormancer/guitarist)
like in my fan-fic - cool, suave, laid-back, and when it's time to fight a powerful force is unleashed from inside (I mock the opponet while fighting)
MAIN VILLIAN! (or a friend... mabey... to like come to his aid)
being the main villian and junk

ok a suggestion - dont call it skyward sword make it creative and something of your orignal idea. and I would like it to be just like I am in my fan-fic - strong and filled with power that flows through my guitar (for more weapon's info visit my page that has boss pics for a more detailed weapon list of mine)

Last edited:

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Alright I was thinking about that so its not Skyward sword but something else...I'll think of it and I've planned a little of the story including the main villain so you can be one of the later bosses and one of the main villains top men :)

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Name: Darunia
Race: goron
Personality: funny and smart
Good or evil: Good
How will you help/hurt link: Help Link by aiding him in combat.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Name: Marine
Race: Hylian
Personality: Likes to get revenge on people but others she's kind to, she's funny, and smart
How will you help/hurt Link: Randomly jump in and zap his opponents

The last I love because I like to pretend I'm zapping people.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Name: Marine
Personality: Likes to get revenge on people but others she's kind to, she's funny, and smart
How will you help/hurt Link: Randomly jump in and zap his opponents

I also sorta shock people that get on my nerves.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name: Atsie
Personality: shy but easy to talk to, likes swords, flirts, can be annoying at times.
G or E: Doesn't matter, good or evil, whatever you need.

Use me as whatever you see fit, merchant or anything.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Name: Colin
Personality: Loves to see others smiling, upbeat, fights for friends, slightly in love with (Princess Zelda?)
How you will help/hurt Link: I am Link's younger brother, I seek to aid him in whatever way possible.

I can't think of any name, so I put Colin as a placeholder. Vanitas sounds like an evil dude's name, so I wouldn't use it. I can't find any name that would fit as Link's brother, besides...Link. Oh yeah, can I PLEASE be Link's EVIL younger brother?

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
cool do not know what I can do but ok age badguys do not tell you race I am made of darkness I am I AM I AM DARK MASTER

Last edited by a moderator:

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Your Username: Icetomeetyou
Name: Nikko Cladavini
Race: Hylian/Sheikah
Personality:
is known for being the biggest flirt where he's from. He’s almost constantly around girls. Some ever say that he is the reason for the success of his father’s shop.
Although it doesn’t seem like it, he actually cares very much for the people he loves. The only person this doesn’t seem to hold true for is his dad, who he constantly whines about when he’s not around.
Due to his lack of fighting skill and knowledge of the dangers in Hyrule, Nikko can be very cowardly. He’s willing to give up anything just to make sure that he doesn’t get himself hurt.
Nikko is awful at hiding his jealousy. If a girl he just so happens to have his eye on is even talking to another guy, he gets upset but is usually to afraid to say anything.
How you will help/hurt Link: If it's your fanficion then you can decide. :p

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Alright thats all I need :D Thanks and I'll hopefully get started soon
Ok it will be a while before I start because I have a day of school left and then I leave for a week to go to Montana :D So sory but you'll have to wait a week or two :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom