• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art My Extremely Mediocre "art" Thread

Fig

The Altruist
These are all wonderful Luigi! I'm always impressed by you amount of skill and dedication for each piece of artwork! I still can't get over the fact that most of your artwork comes from Miiverse! I give props to you for able to maintain a steady and fluid motion while you draw on such a small screen such as the Gamepad or 3DS screen. Nonetheless, I still want to congratulate you for all of these terrific pieces of art! ^^

Vanitas Remnant

You've done it, Ventus.
Iowa, or Hell. They're both the same thing.
These are all wonderful Luigi! I'm always impressed by you amount of skill and dedication for each piece of artwork! I still can't get over the fact that most of your artwork comes from Miiverse! I give props to you for able to maintain a steady and fluid motion while you draw on such a small screen such as the Gamepad or 3DS screen. Nonetheless, I still want to congratulate you for all of these terrific pieces of art! ^^
Thanks Fig! :D

Here's another one for my friend, just a quick sketch:

Fig

The Altruist
I really like this one Luigi. I love how you were able to make Ash have a more serious demeanor compared to how he usually is in the anime. I really like the shading and lighting that you did on this piece of art. In a way, it sorta reminds of the challenger approaching screens to a degree that were found back in Super Smash Bros. Melee. Nonetheless I really like the colors and the effort on your artwork! Keep up the great and amazing job on your art!

Vanitas Remnant

You've done it, Ventus.
I really like this one Luigi. I love how you were able to make Ash have a more serious demeanor compared to how he usually is in the anime. I really like the shading and lighting that you did on this piece of art. In a way, it sorta reminds of the challenger approaching screens to a degree that were found back in Super Smash Bros. Melee. Nonetheless I really like the colors and the effort on your artwork! Keep up the great and amazing job on your art!
Thanks Fig!

You know, you can request another Pokémon character for me to draw in that style, like, battle damaged or redesigned to fit in the comic (I drew Brock in an Earthbender-esque outfit once). Any character you want me to draw? Any Gym Leader or player character is fine.

Fig

The Altruist
Thanks Fig!

You know, you can request another Pokémon character for me to draw in that style, like, battle damaged or redesigned to fit in the comic (I drew Brock in an Earthbender-esque outfit once). Any character you want me to draw? Any Gym Leader or player character is fine.
That's very nice of you to allow me to request a character! If there is a Pokemon character that I would request, it would probably be Red. Red has and always be my favorite Pokemon protagonist. It's his demeanor and personality that I really enjoy about Red, especially throughout the Pokemon Origins special!

Vanitas Remnant

You've done it, Ventus.
That's very nice of you to allow me to request a character! If there is a Pokemon character that I would request, it would probably be Red. Red has and always be my favorite Pokemon protagonist. It's his demeanor and personality that I really enjoy about Red, especially throughout the Pokemon Origins special!
Well, I have drawn him before, but I haven't drawn him in Colors! 3D with his NintENDo form yet (NintENDo is that comic that precedes Super NintENDo and Pokémon Oblivion), I could do that since it's the most unique version I have of him. I don't know when it'll be done, but I WILL do it soon. :D

Vanitas Remnant

You've done it, Ventus.
Hm, I guess I should post NintENDo here as well.

Alright, alright, getting over my fear of criticism, I'mma post NintENDo and its sequel. Go easy on me. ;-; Also, fair warning, the art sucks until Super NintENDo (the sequel) chapter 2 IIRC. And also I repeatedly forget minor details, sorry.

That panel seems unnecessary considering the very beginning it says "7 years ago, blah blah blah", but my memory sucks so whatever.

That little box says The Other Promise. That's what song would be playing in that scene.

Also I'd like to point out that I was stupid and forgot to check which arm was cut off, so in the later Super NintENDo chapters I accidentally drew the wrong arm. Eughugh.

BEHOLD THE MAGICALLY MOVING/DISAPPEARING WOUNDS

I promise that it gets better guys, I really do. Also I PROBABLY should've had Mario search for Peach first. But I guess since I hate Peach it slipped my mind.

Wee.

Also don't bug me about how I repeatedly forget Sonic's injured ear. >:[

Sonic's Backstory

Those lasers are intentionally bendy shut up

"Sonic, the ARK laser has hit the planet! What do we do?" The text is abnormally hard to read on the PC.

OH MY GOD THE SERIOUS LACK OF QUALITY OF THESE OLD DRAWINGS ARE KILLING ME

Chapter 2

(Energy bullets because Miiverse admins are rather strict about weapons)

(Error, I meant Telepathy. OH WELL)

(Yes, that's just an excuse because I kept forgetting to draw it. But Mega Man can do something similar anyway, so whatevs)

(Flipping tiny Miiverse screen, makes it impossible to write anything good)

(LOOK AT THAT AMAZINGLY DRAWN CLOAK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A PUDDLE)

(Who'd you think it was? :D)

(I'll admit, I could've used some better wording here)

(He's reading Twilight)

(It's actually really easy to tell who those two are, now that I think about it)

(It will be explained why Sonic can turn into a Werehog at will in-depth later in Chapter 8 of Super NintENDo. For now, I'll just say it's because Sonic's planet was destroyed. If you've played Sonic Unleashed, you'd understand)

(Hypno leaf, yayyyyyyyyy)

("You seem stronger than most. But you're no match for...")

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN

Been a while since I posted that chapter of the comic I did. The art still makes me cringe/get an upset stomach, though. For reference:

old

new

Red's Backstory.

"Red! Someone's invading Sinnoh! He's threatening people!" I had no idea my handwriting was so horrible.

"After capturing Sonic, I found this dormant machine."

That's the Azure Flute BTW.

This ties in to that thing Arceus said at the beginning of the Pokémon: Oblivion teaser.

"What a fool!"

Oh and this spin-off thing that I haven't worked on yet since Super NintENDo is still going.

Pokémon: Oblivion teaser.

(I don't think I uploaded the chapter of NintENDo that Red is referring to. Oops)

(Don't say anything about her incredibly small hand, it was late and I was tired)

(In case it's hard to tell, that's Max and Bonnie, slightly older)

(That's me. :D)

(Typo, I put my own birth year instead of Sonic's first game's release year, 1991)

Again, things are subject to change. If you hate it, eh, this is just for a few friends of mine on Miiverse anyway, felt like sharing it. If you're confused, well, you'll just have to wait until the actual comic starts, and everything is explained.

Fig

The Altruist
Great work on your artwork Luigi! As Vio, stated I really like the art style for your comics. It adds a sense of a genuine and feel to it. They also kinda of remind me of those stick figure memes that I always see every now and then. Quite frankly, I would much rather see your art style more becomes the style of your comic has more depth and characteristics than say a stick figure. Keep up the great and amazing work! :yes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom