• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Conclusion to the Timeline

L

Link3618

I think it all started on OOT, becaus the past games they were just like "o ok we got this game and theres just our 1 hero. So the 2d link is the original, and i beleive that the 2d link is the link in OOt. So Wind Waker is just a boy chosen by the gods who happend to wear the same cloths as a aceint hero.

In Tp I beleve the guy who teacher link the hidden skills is the original hero.

I think it all started on OOT, becaus the past games they were just like "o ok we got this game and theres just our 1 hero. So the 2d link is the original, and i beleive that the 2d link is the link in OOt. So Wind Waker is just a boy chosen by the gods who happend to wear the same cloths as a aceint hero.

Wait...what? I have no idea what you're trying to say.

You mentioned OoT, LoZ, AoL, TP, and WW (I think). What about the other nine games?

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
He basically just stated that he thinks OoT is the first game on the timeline, which we know it either has to be the first game or after MC. This is a pointless thread with no explanation or reasoning behind it. You didn't use any evidence or facts, you just said what you think. This looks like it took you all of 2 seconds to type up.

I think it all started on OoT, because the past games they were just like "Oh, OK, we got this game and there's just our 1 hero." So the 2D Link is the original, and I believe that the 2D Link is the Link in OoT. So Wind Waker is just a boy chosen by the gods who happened to wear the same clothes as an ancient hero.

In TP, I believe the guy who teaches Link the hidden skills is the original hero.

No offense, but you must have a really bad keyboard, or you're just too lazy to spell.

Okay, first off. OoT Link is NOT LoZ and AoL Link. It has no evidence and is impossible. LoZ and AoL take place after TP and TP takes place a hundred/hundreds of years after OoT on the CT, thus LoZ Link cannot be OoT Link. So your theory's faulted already.

You're right about this though. WW Link is just a random boy. He's not a descendant of OoT Link because there was no Link on the AT to father descendants. WW Link has no connection to the other Links at all.

3/10

You're trying too hard

If you're not a troll, however... then... I have no clue what you're trying to say. The grammar was just so terrible that I can't even understand what you're saying.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
*Conclousion ;)

Anyway, this thread has potential to become an epic thread.

He spelled conclusion right, YOU spelled it wrong...

I don't think this has any potential to become an epic thread unless it becomes an epic failure.

He spelled conclusion right, YOU spelled it wrong...

I don't think this has any potential to become an epic thread unless it becomes an epic failure.
For a moment I actually thought you were trolling...

There's this thing on the internet... it's called humor :P

He was saying "conclousion" because the thread creator misspelled it and called it that...

I kind of understand what you're trying to get at. But either way you are not providing any logical statements and please learn2grammar.

*Conclousion ;)

Anyway, this thread has potential to become an epic thread.

Maybe as an epic fail thread.

Oathkeeper95

The Oath of Kinbaku, Tzion, Terra, and Iscariot.
Wow, this thread is failing almost as much as the guy who ... actually i think i can just sum it up with this:
epicze4.jpg

Anyway, Link3618 i suggest you rewrite your first post into something legible, ASAP before any of us start having fun with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom