• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

TK8305

Mugenite, Smasher, LPer and ZCer!
I noticed I earned a couple awards but they don't show under my avy like some other people's though. Do I have to reach a certain post count or something to activate that feature? o_O;

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
The awards that show up under your avvy are medals given out for winning one of the forum's community competitions, for making a long lasting contribution to the forum or for taking part in one off events. Here is a list of medals. You can also hover over the medals under people's avatars to see what they're for.

The awards you're most likely being notified of getting are Trophy Points. These are earned by completing various tasks around the forum and do not have any visible reward. The accumulated points do show up though in your postbit (underneath the amount of messages you've posted). Here you can find a list of what requirements need to be met to unlock more points.

TK8305

Mugenite, Smasher, LPer and ZCer!
Oooooh ok. I may have to partake in some competitions in the near future then. Thanks for the info! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom