• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Musicfans Avy and Sig Thread

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Here is 2 I made for fig
Figs avy  1.jpg
Figs avy  2.jpg
I used the smudge effect for the first one.

I take requests I may take some artistic freedom and create 2 that I think will fit that are slightly different.
Just give me a them and any thing you want to use. Like pics backgrounds ect.

Figs avy  4.jpg
Here is the original with green font.

Attachments

• Figs avy  3.jpg
    Figs avy 3.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
thank you guys also I mistyped the font size as 36 or 35 and that made the master part got cut off.
Sorry fig Final draft time.
Ill just edit it. in my OP

Fig

The Altruist
This is so incredible music! :kawaii: I know that you asked me simply because you wanted to start your graphics thread, but nonetheless, I want to thank you for asking me to request you your very first graphic! I feel so honored and I want to give you something in return! Thank you so much music! :3 :hug: I really hope to see more fantastic and beautiful art from you music! Keep up the excellent work!

Musicfan

the shadow mage
This is so incredible music! :kawaii: I know that you asked me simply because you wanted to start your graphics thread, but nonetheless, I want to thank you for asking me to request you your very first graphic! I feel so honored and I want to give you something in return! Thank you so much music! :3 :hug: I really hope to see more fantastic and beautiful art from you music! Keep up the excellent work!
Fig it was no big deal all that I did was use the pics and mess with the text.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom