• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Music

Retsdob

Retsdob
I beleive that Koji is indeed excellent, but everybody has writer's block and I wouldn't be too dissapointed if he took an already created song and edited it so that it portrayed the moment and the overall style of zelda, but made it fresh. I'd rather this instead of taking old songs and making a twist to them for a few more games. Of course I would still rather him continue writing his own music than to do this to keep Zelda creative and original.

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
Im not saying I want a auto tuned guy singing about drugs while im killing ganon in fact i think it would be beter if it had no lyrics but a nice acoustic balad wouldt be that bad imo.

Oh my goodness ROFL! Ahahahahahaha! Man! You made me log in because that made me lol in real life XD! It's so funny because it's 100% true! Seriously, auto tune is not real talent and any idiot can do it lol!

Anyway, on topic....I really don't know what exactly would be different if we did get a popular artist to make music for a video game. The only thing that I can think of is that it would most likely be more upbeat. But it would be pretty funny seeing Lady gaga or whatever in the credits lol....maybe :S. And yes I want NO LYRICS at all!

T

The Hero of Pie

Koji Kondo is a genius for making the music. I wouldn't worry too much about writers block, since there are at least a few hundred songs in the Zelda series to fit a certain mood or atmosphere. Worst comes to worst, he uses the Zelda II dungeon theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom