• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Music You Associate to Zelda Games

PapilioTempesta

Tots Som Pops
Does it happen to you that you hear a song, with no relation whatsoever to LoZ, and then you associate with a Zelda game, a location, a character...?

For example, when I heart a song from the movie Coraline I thought immediately of the eerie Forest Temple in OoT -the song fits the the place and its inhabitants, concretely the ones who fall from above to freak the hell out of you... Now every time I go there this song keeps sounding in my head, which only makes the place more creepy.

And Circ du Solei's Alegria makes me think of Twilight Princess, especially when Link and Midna are together... for no reason, because it has nothing to do with the game at all.

what about you? Do you relate any music to stuff from the games? (If enough people answered to that, we could build a fanmade compilation soundtrack :lol:)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Oh wow, neat thread. Ever since mandym287 made this GMV, I've always associated that song with Skyward Sword. I also, for some reason, associate Alex Clare's song "Too Close" to SS. In addition to that, I sort-of kind-of relate 30 Seconds to Mars' song "This is War" to Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time.

I think of Zelda, specifically Ocarina of Time, every time I listen to Josh Groban's "Awake" album. Back when I first got that album, I listened to it all the time, particularly while doing research on Ocarina of Time. The mind has interesting ways of working, doesn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom