• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening Music in Link's Awakening

P

Pols_Voice

Link's Awakening would have to be my favourite Zelda game. It's probably a very nostalgic thing seeing as it was my first Zelda game, but I love everything about it; the story, the characters, the whole layout of the island - and - especially the music. I think that is has some of the greatest tracks in all of the Zelda games. I love the fact that every dungeon has a unique score, and they were all so catchy too. Some of my favourite songs are:

- Tal Tal Heights/Mt. Tamaranch (best song ever!)
- First time on Koholint/Sword Search
- Ballad of the Windfish (of course) - especially the duet between Link and Marin when Link first learns the song
- Richard's Villa
- When Link and Marin are talking on the beach
- Mabe Village (and the Ghost's House, which is pretty much a slower version of Mabe Village)
- Inside the Houses
- Mysterious Woods
- The Overworld (favourite overworld out of all the Zelda games)
- The Ending (when you wake up and see the Windfish flying overhead)
- The Credits/Staff Roll

Gosh, there's so many good songs, that was just to name a few.... :)

Do you think the music in LA should get more recognition? I really wanted some of the songs to be in the 25th Anniversary Orchestra Soundtrack.
What are some of your favourite songs from LA?

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
I agree...:3 Link's Awakening has some fantastic music.

My favourite by far always will be Ballad of the Windfish. It is full of so much win. ;w; I would talk to Marin all the time just so that I could hear her sing it.

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
The Overworld. I like how it is slightly different that the usual TLOZ overworld.

Tail Cave. It's just too catchy for me!

Key Cavern. Another catchy dungeon song.

Shadow Nightmare. Epic boss battle music. Especially after the main chorus stops for a bit and you only get the background.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
ive not played it but the Ballad of the Windfish is great (well, the Fox Amoore remix is great)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Tal-Tal Heights and all the Ballad of the Windfish transitions on Link's Awakening rock!

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
Ballad of the Windfish is my favorite, but personally the remake done by Fox Amoore was amazing!!!

I just think that this game has an excellent sound track! But the wind fish might be my favorite...

M

makkel

Hello everybody...

Does anybody of you know why Link's Awakening is never bin released on the Wii as virtual game in the Download shop?
I think it's (together with A Link To The Past) one of the best Zelda games!
Does anybody know if you can get the game for DS (so not 3ds!)???

Greets,

Makkel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom