• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[Music] Great Fairy's Fountain cover

ATM

Hi everyone!

I allow me to share you a cover of the Great Fairy's Fountain I did with my band, the original is wonderful and I tried the best I can to pay tribute to the theme and his author, Koji Kondo. :D
I'm a huge fan of the franchise and it was a real pleasure to mix my 2 passions, music and video games. I started the saga with Oracle of Ages, I played a lot of Zelda games since and now I'm playing Majora's Mask 3D, I could't do the original because I was too young :) The atmosphere is incredible thanks to the soundtrack and the esthetic.

So I hope you will take the time to check it, I did it with passion ^^ Tell me what are your feelings about the song, it's really important for a musician. :D

Thank you, have a nice day! :bear:

(Sorry for the bad english :p )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKnRNJJIctI

That sounds great. You definitely paid good tribuelte to the song. Oh and the rubber duck was a nice tough. ;)

Lanky Kong

borf
haha, nice cover my man! Very djent, but the melody rings out nicely. It's always funny watching the strings rattle around from having a guitar tuned so low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom