• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Muramasa The Demon Blade.

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Ok,no one knows about this game.it probably sold two copies in America.Which is really bad cause its and amazing game,if you like retro hack and slash games,as well as japanese artwork,you will love this game,so much.Just watch reviews and stuff,it got like 9.0's on most sites.

game, and I played it at a friend's house. It's truly amazing from what I've played. The artstyle is just... flooring. I've never seen graphical genius on any other console before. I don't remember much of the music, but it sounded cool at the time. But the gameplay was also nice. It reminded me of Ninja Gaiden if the controls were less stiff. I wish I had played longer now, because I feel as though there was more to be played beyond just beating things up with a sword.

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
game, and I played it at a friend's house. It's truly amazing from what I've played. The artstyle is just... flooring. I've never seen graphical genius on any other console before. I don't remember much of the music, but it sounded cool at the time. But the gameplay was also nice. It reminded me of Ninja Gaiden if the controls were less stiff. I wish I had played longer now, because I feel as though there was more to be played beyond just beating things up with a sword.
Oh believe me there is much more than beating things up with a sword. The dialogue is laugh out loud funnt,and there are 117 blades you can get,as well as a really interesting yet simple plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom