• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Multiple Kiltons?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Either Kilton is more than one person or he has an insanely speedy air balloon. No matter where you warp to during the night (as in, a warp point near a town) Kilton will always be there, even if you just saw him all the way in Gerudo desert and you just warped to Zora's Domain.

So why is this? I know it's most likely just for the players convience...but thinking of Hyrule as a living, breathing realm...how is Kilton doing this?!?!

The same could be said for Kass. And Beedle. And Hestu for the brief amount of time that he hangs at stables. They're basically your many stalkers, but it's for convenience probably. As far as the game goes, there are multiple programmed for each location, as proved by the quality content of Youtuber, nesis, who pushed a Kass all the way to another Kass.

You can't push Kilton, but I imagine it holds true for him as well.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
The same could be said for Kass. And Beedle. And Hestu for the brief amount of time that he hangs at stables. They're basically your many stalkers, but it's for convenience probably. As far as the game goes, there are multiple programmed for each location, as proved by the quality content of Youtuber, nesis, who pushed a Kass all the way to another Kass.

You can't push Kilton, but I imagine it holds true for him as well.

I saw this video in my feed yesterday. Haha I can't believe they did that! XD Reminds me of the crazy stuff Mety333 does.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Kilton is just your shadow. When you leave he hides in your shadow and travels with you. The sec you reach another place in the dark..he just quickly pops out. That's just what Kilton likes to do :P

So Kilton is like Midna, huh...

Kilton is a Twili confirmed

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Kilton is clearly the Tingle of the game and must know some black arts. It is possible he uses dark magic to teleport around, stalking Link and ensuring he appears in the right place. Another idea is he has identical twins just like the Tingle Bros and he forces them to sell his wares and act like him in multiple locations.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Kilton is clearly the Tingle of the game and must know some black arts. It is possible he uses dark magic to teleport around, stalking Link and ensuring he appears in the right place. Another idea is he has identical twins just like the Tingle Bros and he forces them to sell his wares and act like him in multiple locations.

Um...I think we all know who the Tingle of this game is

BotW_Bolson_Model.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom