• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Multiplayer Memories

Ninja

Well well well
I’ve met and retained some of the best friends in my life from Socom 2. All time favorite online game, and I’d gladly pay $100 for a remake.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Dealing with incompetence in Warhammer: Vermintide 2.

My buddy and I were playing that game, and throughout each level, there's tomes and grimoires to pick up.

While my buddy locates a tome, and keeps highlighting it for the guy to pick up. Over and over again.

If you wait around too long in the game, another wave of enemies come ontop of the normal wave of enemies you have to kill.

Well the guy finally responds, "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

We all died because of that guy's incompetence.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Trading, Battling, sharing secret bases and mixing Pokeblock with my best friend in Ruby and Sapphire. We used to walk down to a local coffee shop and do this some times our other best friend would be there and she would be playing Pokemon Yellow on my old Gameboy Pocket that I gave her for Christmas.

Playing Mario Kart 64, Smash Bros, and Pokemon Stadium with my cousins and neighbors. As well as Diddy Kong Racing and DK 64's multiplayer mode with my neighbors.

Playing Pokemon gens 6 & 7, Mario Kart 8, Jackbox and Nintendo Land with my collage friends.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
this is a single player game but I want to make a record of this somewhere

I've been playing FFX-2 on and off w/ my friend for the past year, and we got to the mission where we have to steal 3 enemy uniforms. We found the first 2 but had no clue where the 3rd was, and none of the NPCs that we talked to were of any help. Last night we were playing and he had the controller and kept traveling around north of Guadosalam all the while I was telling him that I have huge doubts its that way and we should turn back. He kept insisting that we should at least check, but I wanted to turn back b/c of all the damn random encounters. Somehow we made a bet that if that's where the 3rd uniform was, I'd have to eat a sandwich w/ soy sauce, which is probably the most low risk bet ever, but guess what? I FREAKING LOST

the moment we saw the enemy w/ the uniform on screen, I tossed the TV remote on floor and we just lost it and laughed for probably 10 minutes, I couldn't BELIEVE the game would allow us to walk cluelessly for such a long distance only for it to be the actual correct way to go, and let's just say his streak of being right kept going throughout the night

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom