• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Muliplayer Zelda?

Four swords 3D

I think it would be really cool if, sometime in the future, they made a 3D four swords adventure. Even a remake of ocarina of time that was modded for four players would be good.

What do you think?

I think it would be the dumbest decision that Nintendo could ever make.

And there already is an OoT being modded to become multi-player, although it is only fan made.

One, its way too new of a game. Two, there isn't enough 'game' to remake it into 3D. Three, four Links is one of Nintendo worst decisions. Four, Zelda shouldn't be multiplayer. And five, this kind of game works best as only a 2D title.

If you wish to play OoT multiplayer, PM me and I'll send you a link to where its being developed.

Although how "cool" another mutliplayer Zelda would be...it would NOT be ZELDA.

If you dont see why then I curse Nintendo for making the newer Zelda games make the new gamers blind.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I have to agree. I've never played FS, but a multi-player Zelda just doesn't seem right to me.
But, having not played FS, I can't just say that and leave it. I'd have to try it to really know how I'd feel.

Four Swords required that you have another player, or it was impossible to get past pretty much anything in the game. Zelda would not/should not work as a multiplayer, because the puzzles that make the game what it is wouldl either be too easy with more than one player, completely useless for the second player to participate in, or the game would be set up like FS, where it is required that you have help to complete a puzzle. And Zelda, well its just not one of those fun multiplayer type games. Its something you wanna set down and waste life with, figuring out stuff. Plus, it sucks that if another player was required, they wouldnt be there all the time. So the game would basically set there, unplayable.

Chris

It has been awhile...
Well, the 3-D Four swords would be cool, but the Four player Oot would suck. The Four swords would have all the same things except it would be in 3-D

I could picture the four Links walking around, doing multiple attacks. But a thought just came to my mind, the screen would be very crowded because it would be split into 3 screens. Those screens would be in 3-D so it would make it even harder to see.

Though it is a good idea, Could use some more detail, keep posting!

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
914976_20040322_thumb001.jpg

Like this? They have one over in Japan, yo. Called Tetra's Trackers. Didn't make it ovuh hea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom