• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Muffins Who Likes Muffins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's more complex than par say. However yes.

Wait. "par say" what is this. I do not understand "par say". Perhaps you meant "parsley muffins"? You must elaborate on what you mean here, as it is confusing. Actually, don't elaborate. Parsley muffins just sounds like a terrible idea.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I would much rather stick to real food. Such as carrots. apples. and kiwi. Healthy for the mind and body. I advise you all do the same. I'm only trying to help you all and give you a few extra years to live.

Well, What is food? That is the real question. Is it that we can eat it and we gain something positive for our bodies or is something we can eat and digest. Muffins do us good and I believe it is good food and real food. Let us continue our search for the muffin button!

That thing your avatar-person is holding up looks bad for humanity, too.

If you do not know what is is, then please do not comment. I dislike you already for your snake-like nature.

Further more muffins should not be eaten. Brain food is what crafts a good society.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If you do not know what is is, then please do not comment. I dislike you already for your snake-like nature.
Further more muffins should not be eaten. Brain food is what crafts a good society.

Thar doesn't have snake-like nature. He's a good heart, and I can confirm about as much.
Secondly, muffins SHOULD in fact be eaten. Brain food does nothing but destroy the brain; it's a nice device employed by aliens to rid humanity of their muffins. I have learned this through the great Brain Muffin.

0773c75ca086a20e60defed3ad56e95d.jpg

It's real

Thar doesn't have snake-like nature. He's a good heart, and I can confirm about as much.
Secondly, muffins SHOULD in fact be eaten. Brain food does nothing but destroy the brain; it's a nice device employed by aliens to rid humanity of their muffins. I have learned this through the great Brain Muffin.

0773c75ca086a20e60defed3ad56e95d.jpg

It's real

It's a shame you don't take this debate seriously. Very well eat junk for a shave off years of that life. Don't be upset about me. I plan on living a vast life.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
It's a shame you don't take this debate seriously. Very well eat junk for a shave off years of that life. Don't be upset about me. I plan on living a vast life.

Just saying, if you somehow (not saying you will) get hit by a car and die.
I don't think you'll live a vast life.
Just saying as an example.

Just saying, if you somehow (not saying you will) get hit by a car and die.
I don't think you'll live a vast life.
Just saying as an example.

Eating the right foods can build up stamina. I would have a better. chance to survive a car impact. than someone that were to eat muffins.

Dan

Eating the right foods can build up stamina. I would have a better. chance to survive a car impact. than someone that were to eat muffins.

Okay I have a question. What if I didn't eat the muffin but did something ... naughty with them if you catch my drift. Would this be BAD for humanity ?

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hi guys. This thread has turned very... messy. So imma close it. If you want, feel free to make a thread about your favorite foods or desserts. But a thread dedicated to muffins is rather unnecessary. :yes:

Bye thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom