• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Muffins Who Likes Muffins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Octo

=^)
Fool. it does not. It is a small trivia aspect in our life's.
Were we really to bond we could speak our minds. Muffins hold minimum discussion.
You think it was a wise decision to call me a fool? Reconcile later.

This thread has contradicted your statement of muffins holding minimal discussion. If you've noticed, we've given input. And trust me, this thread has brought us closer together. There are such features of the Forums unavailable to you that prove this.

It actually does. Did you know? A community does not have to come together on nothing but life and death situations to be a community. We can sit and do small talk, we can chat, we can talk Zelda, Muffins (mmm), heck we can even talk Call of Duty (but I haven't seen much of that lately, haha).

Oh, you're perfectly free to speak your mind about Muffins. They're a delicacy, yes?

I do not wish to partake in this muffin conversation any longer.
You are wrong.

img_gallery_muffin_muffin_ast.jpg Nom nom nom. Love Muffins <3 I haven't had any in quite a long time though. They generally aren't terribly healthy (at least the ones I like the most) and have been trying to eat healthier for awhile.

Dan

Guuuuuys !

Check out these muffins !!!

mega-rainbow-muffin.jpg

I wanna eat one of those muffins!

Last edited by a moderator:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Do I love muffins? DO I LOVE MUFFINS? You clearly are not aware of the fact that I was once known in the old shoutbox for loving muffins. In fact, I had a catchphrase in the old shoutbox, which was "Muffins~". I would sometimes spam it say it whenever I entered the box so my fellow dungeoneers would be aware of my presence. Or sometimes I would just say it for fun. Basically it worked like Mandy's "nerm".

On to the subject of actual muffins, I LOVE THEM. Especially blueberry muffins. Blueberry muffins are the GODS among muffins. They are the ultimate fusion of fruits and grain. I also remember that in my foods class in eighth grade, we made chocolate chip-banana muffins. Oh man, those were good. Too bad I forgot the recipe.

I love muffins. One of the few things I would eat every day if I could. When it comes to muffins I love them homemade rather than buying them at a store or bakery cause I don't trust stores and bakeries that well :P

My favourite flavour is Blue berry for numerous of reasons- just mostly cause they are really awesome. <3

I love muffins. One of the few things I would eat every day if I could. When it comes to muffins I love them homemade rather than buying them at a store or bakery cause I don't trust stores and bakeries that well :P

My favourite flavour is Blue berry for numerous of reasons- just mostly cause they are really awesome. <3

It saddens me when stores load there muffins with sugar.

To those of you who think "muffins are ugly cupcakes", then I'm going to ask you... are bagels ugly doughnuts? Is yogurt ugly pudding? No. They're completely different from each other.

I love myself some blueberry muffins, especially. They are absolutely wonderful and make me happy. In fact, on November 20, Sarianae and I made muffins to celebrate Skyward Sword's release--except I can't cook, so I just used one of those things that are all like, "just add water!" :sweat: But I didn't get to eat them while playing Skyward Sword, because I didn't get my copy until the 22[sup]nd[/sup].

I <3 muffins. Technically I love anything that is of the sort. But... muffin is a perfect word for them, because that's what it sounds like you're saying when there's a muffin in your mouth: "muffinmuffinmuffin". It's like "om nom nom" but with muffins. ;D

Guuuuuys !

Check out these muffins !!!

mega-rainbow-muffin.jpg

I wanna eat one of those muffins!
I actually had to get on Urban Dictionary to see what you were trying to pull. ;/ And now, I'm going to ignore your tainted mind, and tell you that those are cupcakes. Not muffins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom