• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Muffins Who Likes Muffins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The french always did like little girls like you ... I think I like little girls like you.

Oh and I just remembered I like choc chip muffins the best :) but still hate blue muffins and blue waffles :<

Oh hot damn! i have to agree with you on the Chocolate Chip muffins!

Also, I thought this thread would be normal...Unfortunately it's anything but.

Cookie Monster Muffin FTW!

images

Big Octo

=^)
Cupcakes are the same thing as muffins. You see they are called cupcakes on the decline timeline. I know my muffin timeline octo. Don't you forget it.

Yeah, but muffins are better. Because aliens didn't make the cupcake.

And faith in humanity has swindled... What happened to the pleasing threads of yesterday ?

If you must, I like muffins.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
And faith in humanity has swindled... What happened to the pleasing threads of yesterday ?
Ah yes, why if it isn't Mistress Fi (that actually sounds...bad for a robot). If you must know, the pleasing threads of yesterday died off in the tide of time. For further information, I highly suggest playing the game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It is quite insightful for all things Muffin related, especially the legendary Hero of Muffins Time who helped developed the delicacy known as the French Toast Muffin.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
a high unlikelihood
I can confirm from experience that my post regarding the ephemeral game "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Muffins" has a 100% likelihood of being correct. For you see, it hit me all those years ago on that fateful date of November 14, 1997 when the game released. Why couldn't the Hero of Muffins decide the fate of the French Toast Muffins? Because, he lacked the Muffin Sword. And aliens shall relate such a grand story; human constructs such as myself aren't fit for the task. I apologize.

Ah yes, why if it isn't Mistress Fi (that actually sounds...bad for a robot). If you must know, the pleasing threads of yesterday died off in the tide of time. For further information, I highly suggest playing the game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It is quite insightful for all things Muffin related, especially the legendary Hero of Muffins Time who helped developed the delicacy known as the French Toast Muffin.

My username is Drum. I have no association with 'Mistress Fi' nor do I ever intend to.
I find this thread derails the value of our Zelda dungeon. This was my point.

Big Octo

=^)
My username is Drum. I have no association with 'Mistress Fi' nor do I ever intend to.
I find this thread derails the value of our Zelda dungeon. This was my point.

In no way does this thread diminish the quality of our forums. If anything, it improves them, as it draws our community together in bonding discussion.

In no way does this thread diminish the quality of our forums. If anything, it improves them, as it draws our community together in bonding discussion.

Fool. it does not. It is a small trivia aspect in our life's.
Were we really to bond we could speak our minds. Muffins hold minimum discussion.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Fool. it does not. It is a small trivia aspect in our life's.
Were we really to bond we could speak our minds. Muffins hold minimum discussion.
It actually does. Did you know? A community does not have to come together on nothing but life and death situations to be a community. We can sit and do small talk, we can chat, we can talk Zelda, Muffins (mmm), heck we can even talk Call of Duty (but I haven't seen much of that lately, haha).

Oh, you're perfectly free to speak your mind about Muffins. They're a delicacy, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom