• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mudora's Graphics

Fig

The Altruist
Alright Sirmat, sorry I took longer than I wanted to. :sweat:
ZH8k9O9.png

I hope it's okay, I had issues making the background like I wanted lol.

http://i.imgur.com/ZH8k9O9.png

Hey that looks really good HL! You truly outdid yourself! Even if it simple in comparison to your other designs, I really do love the simplicity of it all! Maybe it's because I love and love the small geometric shapes that can be found throughout the background but this is some good quality work you did! Keep up the amazing job and I can't wait see more from you! ^^

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Thanks HL... or is that H!L!? Hmmm... mysteries of the universe... (But seriously, thank you!)

Haha either works. ^^ You're welcome! I may try playing around with this design a little more - see if I can manipulate it differently. :)

EDITEDITEDIT
Okay Sirmat, I felt kinda bad because I was in the middle of final exams and didn't really take as much time with your sig as I would normally, so I took it and starting trying new brushes, effects, etc., and I got this:
p7RUWD3.png

It's a little different, but I really like it. I hope you do too!
http://i.imgur.com/p7RUWD3.png

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
HL! Once again, your graphics are amazing! Even with the small edit, it just looks as good! ^^ I can really see improvement in your work with each new graphic that you design! Keep up the amazing work HL!

Mudora

Oh, it's been awhile. :sweat: I began tampering again and just thought I'd show off my latest creation:

fhNWLX5.png

I'm super pumped for this game! :D

Fig

The Altruist
Beautiful work H! L! I really love the coloring and style of your latest graphic! The text that you added into the graphic just simply is perfect because the hero will rise again with Zelda U! I do hope that we get to more graphics from you in the near future because they are marvelous! ^^

Mudora

Beautiful work H! L! I really love the coloring and style of your latest graphic! The text that you added into the graphic just simply is perfect because the hero will rise again with Zelda U! I do hope that we get to more graphics from you in the near future because they are marvelous! ^^

Thank you Fig. :)

D

Deleted member 14134

Thank you very much for these, both look great amazing and I'm very grateful that you would do this for me. :)

Fig

The Altruist
Awesome work H!L! You really outdid yourself this time! I'm impressed by the amount of color and effects that you put into your graphics! Keep up the great and terrific work! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Beautiful Majora's Mask graphic you made Mudora! I really love the style and design of this signature! Combined with the text, this can easily bring some psychology into the graphic with the concept of one "wearing a mask". I really love how Majora's Mask is split into four sections and further expresses the concept of "wearing a mask" as there is a lot of detail within this graphic and I must say it really is well done! Congrats on your graphic Mudora! Keep up the great and talented work! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom