• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mudora's Graphics

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Beautiful Majora's Mask graphic you made Mudora! I really love the style and design of this signature! Combined with the text, this can easily bring some psychology into the graphic with the concept of one "wearing a mask". I really love how Majora's Mask is split into four sections and further expresses the concept of "wearing a mask" as there is a lot of detail within this graphic and I must say it really is well done! Congrats on your graphic Mudora! Keep up the great and talented work! ^^

This could just be the coolest signature I've ever seen. Nicely done!

Thank you guys for the comments. :hug: I really appreciate it!

Mudora

Made a Sheikah inspired set. :) I probably haven't touched GIMP since the beginning of the school year, but I was happy with the results.
VBROftG.png

WYTeDi2.png

Mudora

So I thought it was about time that I update my signature and avatar to a set inspired by Twilight Princess. I haven't opened GIMP in well over a year, so needless to say I'm not exactly thrilled at the results, though they sure inspire me to practice more frequently! :pikalove:

u2BRFWt.png

hzlY1LG.png

Mudora

Did some signatures today upon request.

I rarely work with images that have a pre-existing background, so this was actually kind of a challenge for me in terms of transformation. Though I have to admit it was also probably the most fun I've had in GIMP. :D

& here's a little freebie based on your current avatar.

Hope you like them Bok! ^^ Let me know if you want anything changed!

Mudora

Decided to celebrate my long overdue return to ZD-i and graphic designing by pulling a bit of inspiration from BotW. :^^: I kept it simple for this new sig and hope to post more here in the future!
TKm0X42.png

Mudora

Heyo! So I've been sitting on this Majora's Mask sig for the past few months and I finally decided to finish it. Also, I've now watched Spider-Man: Homecoming in theatres twice and thought it was great. :)

fFOReNn.png

0rg3QR5.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom