• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art MS13's Video Game Reincarnations

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Yes, everyone, my art is coming back with a vengence! (My spelling isn't.)

After recently looking over OTHER artist's interpretations of Zelda Monsters, it's my turn to take a crack at it! Now, as you can see, the Prefix is General Art, not Zelda Art. Why? Because I'm doing recreations of enemy's and characters of TONS of video games!

The best part: YOU ARE GOING TO CHOOSE MY NEXT SUBJECT. Gerudo? Why not? Moblin? Sure. Miniblin. YES. The old man from WW that chases you and tells you about his daughter? Well..... Maybe. He kinda creeps me out. Heartless from Kingdom Hearts? Let's go!

Sadly, I'm not going to work with Pokemon any time soon. Maybe after some practice I will. But not now.

HOWEVER, I'm starting with Zelda ENEMIES. Not characters, ENEMIES. Yes, that does include Gerudo.

Give me a topic, and I give you artwork!

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Draw me the most frightening redead or gibdo you can manage.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Ooh, a Lynel might be interesting. We've only seen those guys in-game in 8-bit sprite form.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
These are all very good suggestions. I was considering starting with an land octorock, jedizora. I'll try to get around to Lynel when I'm done with ReDead and Octorock.

UPDATE

It's official, everyone. I have just finished drawing a ReDead and a Land Octorok. This being said, I have two things left to say.
1: Coloring still needs to be done on each picture, along with hardening and perfecting outlines. This SHOULD be finished in one or two days.
2: I have done a Land Octorok as it would appear in WW and PH, as well as the original LoZ, AoL, and the more realistic games.

Those are the current updates, and I'll post more as I get closer to completing the projects.

Last edited:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
UPDATE

With one or two days behind us, I have another update. First of all, the drawings are taking longer than I expected. The ReDead is in the final stages of recreation, while the Land Octorok has yet to enter the second to last stage of hardening lines. Rest assured, they will be done within a few days.

Second of all, if anyone is waiting for the drawings, (because I'm definitely not the BEST drawer on ZD), I have one drawing that I hope will tide you over until the ReDead and Land Octorok are finished!

Yes, it's our green hero that we all know and love, Link. If you're wondering exactly WHY I drew him on top of my other two projects...... Not even I know. In any case, enjoy my drawing of Link, and I hope you'll wait for my ReDead and Octorok!

Attachments

• Link (Dark Reflection) Drawing.jpg
    Link (Dark Reflection) Drawing.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 14

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
UPDATE

Sorry, everyone, I know I'm supposed to have my ReDead and Octorok up by now, but I've been REALLY BUSY. I'll probably get them up today or tomorrow. thanks for understanding!

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
End of Project Update

It's official, everyone. My ReDead and land Octorok are finally finished. I know it's taken a while, but I hope the results were worth the wait!

Of course, with these two foes finished, I need another enemy to suck up my spare time! Remember: Enemies on the basic side would be good, as I'm not that far in with recreations. YET. Give me something not everyone remembers. Something that no one would expect! I'd certainly love a challenge, even this soon in the recreations!

Other than that, have a blast! Thanks for waiting!

Attachments

• Land Octorok Dark Reflection Drawing.jpg
    Land Octorok Dark Reflection Drawing.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 10
  • ReDead Dark Reflection Drawing.jpg
    ReDead Dark Reflection Drawing.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom