• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MS13's Hunger Games Fan-Fic Sign Up

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
While reading myriadviper's Hunger Games fan-fic, not only was I inspired to reread the Hunger Games saga, I was also inspired to write my own Hunger Games fan-fic. As you can see in the title, this is the Sign Up for the actual story. Sign Up works as so:

I need almost every participant from each of the districts filled in by people here on ZD. Meaning, people need to sign up to be a boy or a girl in a district. A member can't make more than one character so that others (if they want to) can sign up. Fill in information as below:

Name:
District:
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Clothing:
Personality:
Bio:

You can also add more sections if you want. The boy tribute for District 13 is already taken, so bear that in mind. Yes, I know 13 wasn't around for Hunger Games. Trust me.

Here's a list of available people:

District 1: Boy and Girl
District 2: Boy and Girl
District 3: Girl
District 4: Boy and Girl
District 5: Boy
District 6: Boy and Girl
District 7: Girl
District 8: Boy and Girl
District 9: Boy and Girl
District 10: Boy and Girl
District 11: Girl
District 12: Boy

The Story has started and can be found by clicking on the banner in my sig.

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Some advice for you, don't fill up every spot. That way, people won't die on the first day. Even if they do die, the'll have had something to do.

Name: Erak Xalon
District: 3
Hair color: White-blond
Hair style: Elbow-length mess
Clothing: Black shirt, grey shorts,
Eyes: Pale blue
Personality: Tactical, silent.
Weapon: Halberd
Bio: Whatever you wish.
Other: He has 3 older siblings who've won previous Hunger Games.

Last edited:

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Here we go again...

Name: Tekara Ki
District: 13
Hair Color: Dark brown
Hair Style: Two french braids
Eye Color: Emerald green
Clothing: Black tank top, jeans shorts, and black combat boots
Personality: Quiet, but is very fierce when fighting. She can disappear when she needs to.
Bio: Lived a normal life as normal as it could get. Her mother trained her with the knives from their kitchen. In the Hunger Games, she uses Twin Curved Daggers (And a bow if she can get one.) She's very skilled with them too.

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
Name: Zordo Danascus
District: 7
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Longish
Clothing: Black shirt and pants
Personality: Serious, quiet.
Bio: The whole usual orphan that lived on the streets story That I usually use.
Weapons: A sword, and a crossbow

Last edited:

amaterasu

Writer
Name: Chailyn
District: 5
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: mid-back, straight
Clothing: um, doesn't the hunger games provide the players with the same clothing when they start? *cough yes cough*
Personality: likes to lead, kills quick, sarcasm always dripping from her voice.
Bio: go nuts

please make her last long.

Last edited:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Erak, Tekara, Zordo and Chailyn are now set up.

And myriadviper did point something out that I forgot to mention, I won't wait for all the spots to be filled up. I'll start when a majority are filled up. But sadly, the story for sure won't be posted until the 24th or later. That gives people time to post characters and enough time for me to type up the story.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Also, they give the same clothes to every tribute, as Am pointed out. There's no reason for clothes as a category.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Also, they give the same clothes to every tribute, as Am pointed out. There's no reason for clothes as a category.

I know that that's normally the case. District 13 being blasted to bits is also normally the case. So like District 13 being in the Hunger Games, clothing choice will be explained during the story.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Something else to say. Nobody but me put their gender down. :P Might want to clear that up. Though they did put pronouns, you put some of them down as boys.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Hm... That seems to be a habit of mine. I accidentally called Amasterasu's character in an RP a boy just because her picture was of a guy character.

amaterasu

Writer
Hm... That seems to be a habit of mine. I accidentally called Amasterasu's character in an RP a boy just because her picture was of a guy character.

um. my picture is of a girl character. from the game okami, and belive it or not, THE MAIN CHARACTER IS A GIRL.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
um. my picture is of a girl character. from the game okami, and belive it or not, THE MAIN CHARACTER IS A GIRL.
I know that, I was just stating the last time I mixed up your character's gender. When I put all the characters down my friend in real life was telling me that I should stop working on this and run around on Pirates of the Caribbean Online with him. It may seem childish, but it is a good way to keep in touch with friends across the country.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
You might've seen before this that I've made a banner for the fan-fic, now announced to be called XII. The banner is posted in my Sigs/Avys thread here. If you want, you can put the banner in your own sig to help promote XII.

I've made a blog post with more details about the story here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom