• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 4]

Asfinyti

aka amber
im on team rubik (figuratively, of course, whether i am *actually* on team rubik is an exercise left for the reader)
i wonder if this is the game where i finally don't attempt to lynch exlight (i swear it's not personal, it just like, happens? somehow?)

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
im on team rubik (figuratively, of course, whether i am *actually* on team rubik is an exercise left for the reader)
i wonder if this is the game where i finally don't attempt to lynch exlight (i swear it's not personal, it just like, happens? somehow?)
I'm also on team Rubik.

yeah, i don't see any reason for him to have said that if he was mafia. maybe if there was something weird with his role, but rag said that the goal was to have roles with low game impact.

yeah, i don't see any reason for him to have said that if he was mafia. maybe if there was something weird with his role, but rag said that the goal was to have roles with low game impact.
Besides the obvious not getting investigated and reverse lynch psychology? I mean seems like exactly the thing to do if you're going to start the game open wolfing.

But Rubik is clearly a jester so that's all speculation.

@KoD, you told them I'm not that easy to get rid of right? XD

I never said it was a timed thing. From what I've seen in the large number of games(10+?) It's always been a "Until someone makes a slip in their post" kind of thing, and Rubiks post bonked me that way.
I know lol, was waxing poetic. Just saying one claim doesn’t throw everything into disarray immediately. RVS is still important for now.
Real, that guys always so suspicious.

I mean Ex literally did this in Creatively Titled Mafia, I like it for how upfront it was. It’s a discussion point that can support RVS.

Besides the obvious not getting investigated
but if he's saying he would come back as mafia in an investigation isn't that basically doing it for them? unless he fsr would come back as town and wants to seem like he's mafia. otherwise it would just save the investigator an action, which would benefit town.

I mean Ex literally did this in Creatively Titled Mafia, I like it for how upfront it was. It’s a discussion point that can support RVS.
iirc ex only claimed miller after he had gotten some votes. i think it's different from putting it as the second post of the game.

but now that i think about it it seems town so maybe that would be enough of a reason for mafia to do it? idk.

It’s also a very risky play if there’s actually a Miller around that could counter claim it which is leading me to trust it more as well.

As hilarious as I'd find a D1 Ex Lynch, I'd rather wait for that. Especially with me side eyeing Rube.
I'm also on team Rubik.
Fry Squint.jpg
I know lol, was waxing poetic. Just saying one claim doesn’t throw everything into disarray immediately. RVS is still important for now.
Doh!
iirc ex only claimed miller after he had gotten some votes. i think it's different from putting it as the second post of the game.

but now that i think about it it seems town so maybe that would be enough of a reason for mafia to do it? idk.
Yeah, Ex claimed relatively late in the game and while having a few votes on him at the time of the claim.

but if he's saying he would come back as mafia in an investigation isn't that basically doing it for them? unless he fsr would come back as town and wants to seem like he's mafia. otherwise it would just save the investigator an action, which would benefit town.
Yes but that's the point. The aim is to undermine any future investigations so you can't be mechanically "caught".

Fake claiming miller isn't risky if you're actually a jester though.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Claiming miller is for cowards. You should just not claim it and see how good you are at talking your way out of things if you get investigated. Or just not claim and never get investigated like me...

But ya, I don't see Rubik as scum here. And I feel like Rag would probably make a wild role for him so I can believe his claims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom